Anyone have positive experiences with Oil Pulling?

nick jacoby

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
google it if you dont know what it is.. basically swishing- coconut, sesame, or oilve oil i your mouth for 5-20 minutes everyday.... I do it right in the morning before i brush my teeth and I do it for 5-10 minutes.

So far its been one week.. One thing i have noticed is that it does take away morning breath.

Last edited:
My experience is mostly in pud pulling. I'm a black belt.

Toothbrush and toothpaste crew checky in

Haha. I definitely have not stopped doing that brah. I oil pull, floss and brush every day
and will never stop brushing and flossing... just experimenting with the oil

Interesting...5-10 min sounds like a really long time to do it though...those oils are very healthy for you in general, so it can't be a bad thing to do...

Haha. I definitely have not stopped doing that brah. I oil pull, floss and brush every day
and will never stop brushing and flossing... just experimenting with the oil
for a horrible moment i thought you had a pull before cleaning your teeth! i was gonna say i hope you wash your hands after the pull and before the floss.

Don't forget the zinc nasal spray and colloidal silver to fight colds.

I usually just break a old school thermometer open, and swish that silver stuff around. Makes it look like I got a platinum grill. Other people should try it. Works great.

Currently Colegate I think crew checking in! Imagine in MOPAR created a toothpaste!

They do. Just oil pull this shit bro.

iu

I don't go around taking pulls of olive oil. Bourbon once in a while, brandy once in a while.......never olive oil though.

Haven't been to a dentist in 25 years Brush teeth on average once a week. Floss basically never. You can imagine teeth are starting to get fucked . Throw in impacted wisdom teeth and yea, my shit hurts . Occasional oil pulling saves my life. Miracle status. I would imagine everyday use to be even better. Always do it after brushing, not before.

Had to google it and yep, just as I suspected it's more alternative medicine/pseudo science/homeopathy bs with zero evidence behind it.

Just go to a dentist you fucking weirdos.

I've tried it a few times, and haven't noticed any effects. I would bet that it has zero actual health benefits...I just don't buy it. But I wouldn't have a debate about that with anyone. I have no proof, and I could be wrong. Seems fishy to me though.

Googled it and it's called "pulling" because it's "pulling the toxins out"

Fucking stupid.

google it if you dont know what it is.. basically swishing- coconut, sesame, or oilve oil i your mouth for 5-20 minutes everyday.... I do it right in the morning before i brush my teeth and I do it for 5-10 minutes.

So far its been one week.. One thing i have noticed is that it does take away morning breath.

Really? I heard about cloves to improve breathing but yes, I will try to act upon on your piece of advice too.

They do. Just oil pull this shit bro.

iu

Is that for a Dodge Dart?

I can't imagine such a lean oil being used for anything more than a low-output four banger.

Edit: I didn't even know 5w20 was a thing until the dealer told me it was recommended for my Mazda3.

Back