Anyone have experience with SARMs?

DoubleAAZ

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I've heard of this Ostarine etc and I know someone using it now and says it's amazing even helped with a skin condition. Can any sherdogshits recommend any specific types for wrestling/grappling training? Any people using that can give some insight. Kind regards

Yep I read the whole thread after realizing I just started basically a thread with the same topic<cheer>

I've heard of this Ostarine etc and I know someone using it now and says it's amazing even helped with a skin condition. Can any sherdogshits recommend any specific types for wrestling/grappling training? Any people using that can give some insight. Kind regards
Go on youtube and type in EnhancedAthlete - lots on sarms. I've no experience

Yep I read the whole thread after realizing I just started basically a thread with the same topic<cheer>

Hopefully my reports on using it to cut and then bulk helped... your mileage may vary of course.

The best part of Ostarine is the lack of side effects... the downside is the $150 per bottle... at least where I get it.

I dont understand how something can be a miracle drug like this. Im pretty sure Ostarine and all SARMS have side effects whether you realize it or not

I dont understand how something can be a miracle drug like this. Im pretty sure Ostarine and all SARMS have side effects whether you realize it or not

The question is; if these side effects are so minimal that you don't even notice them, then who cares?

The drug has been around for over 10 years now and is very widely utilised so the effects on the body are quite well known at this point.

The question is; if these side effects are so minimal that you don't even notice them, then who cares?

The drug has been around for over 10 years now and is very widely utilised so the effects on the body are quite well known at this point.

Some of the side are sensitive nipples, night vision blindness etc. These normally do come with longer cycles though

Some of the side are sensitive nipples, night vision blindness etc. These normally do come with longer cycles though

Yeah but with anything, you abuse it and take to much or for too long then of course you're going to fuck yourself up. You can abuse anything, drugs, alcohol, even pizza. Hell, you can kill yourself by drinking too much water.

Do your research and use it sensibly and you shouldn't have any problems.

...and besides, I've heard of those as sides of LGD but not Ostarine, source?

Back