Anyone find it funny that Paul Daley called MVP a pxxxy after getting destroyed ?

J

JollyRants

Anyone find Paul Daley calling out MVP funny ? Dude got his ass whipped than got up and called someone a pussy and challenged him to a fight. Just got up like he didnt get his ass handed to him two seconds ago lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
MVP ain't gonna take him down...seems legit

Smart marketing.

Set up your next fight right away, get people talking & interested.

Chael 101.

And then tried to pick a fight in the crowd.

MMA really needs to back off of this WWE style bullshit. It's getting absurd.

But losing doesn't make you a pussy.... Not stepping up for a challenge does

not a pussy if you fight top level guys and win/lose
pussy if you keep talking shit and fight cans/old past competition level fighters

He looked desperate. He denied getting owned in the stand up just before doing that, too. I think Daley has lost it.

2 of my favorite bellator fighters against each other?

I'm conflicted.

Smart marketing.

Set up your next fight right away, get people talking & interested.

Chael 101.

Be should have stopped after the first "pussy" though. After 3 or 4 I lost interest lol.

Rory son'd him, then pointed out that Daley called him a quitter, then he got tapped.

Doesn't get much more savage than that.

Even though I don't like Daley much, I found it to be a rather smart move, actually.

Daley got tooled, but rather than lose and go home, he immediately tried to set up his next high-profile fight.

I don't like Paul Daley but he's pretty bang on when talking about MVP...who has MVP really beat?

I'm excited to see Paul Daley vs MVP. Book it Scott!

No it does not make Daley a pussy. Lets see you step in the cage TS or are you the PUSSY?

Rory wrestled Daley knowing he has zero ground game... it was expected so now hes moving on to koing bums like mvp... i dont see the prob.

Back