Anyone except Branch tapped to punches in UFC mma?

Nothing wrong with tapping to punches. Funny how guys who couldn't throw a punch, let alone eat one, mock those who tap to them.

Exactly. If I slapped half the bitches in this thread in the face, they'd tap so fast their arms would practically break off.

Bunch of keyboard warrior cunts, atypical of sherdog.

I haven't looked at the answers anyone has written in this thread, so if someone else said it already, ok.

There have been 55 submissions due to strikes in UFC history, including submitting due to a chin to the eye, a lone elbow, elbows to the body, multiple elbows, headbutts, heel strikes to the body, a knee to the body, one punch, multiple punches, punches and headbutts, and 6 marked as strikes because it was everything from punches to kicks to elbows to knees in one long combo.

Lol Anderson fans...
@Dozer . Your boy lost to Michael bisping...why do you let that sink in a moment when your pissing on GSP every fucking thread like he fucked your wife which he obliviously did...Michael Bisping and Ryo Chonan....

Seems to me the man you hate so much choked Bisping out...and your boy ducked Jon Jones with his dick pills

Lol Anderson fans...
@Dozer . Your boy lost to Michael bisping...why do you let that sink in a moment when your pissing on GSP every fucking thread like he fucked your wife which he obliviously did...Michael Bisping and Ryo Chonan....

Seems to me the man you hate so much choked Bisping out...and your boy ducked Jon Jones with his dick pills

Let's not forget about Takase either..............

Lol Anderson fans...

Lol

Jeremy horn tapped to a strike from chuck in the rematch. Said he couldn't see but I thought it looked clean

sherdog lists mirko lost of JDS by submission due to punches

Is this thread real?
mnanpwI.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back