Anyone ever try RDX groin protectors?

gbam

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the RDX groin protector and jock strap? Wondering about the cup quality for a set like this.

Thanks!

I'm just a guy trying to find a decent groin protector :/

I think it'll just be the same as all the other ones available in the UK at that same price, but with a different logo to brand your junk

I like the RDX steel cup but its a bit to triangular in shape for me, it would catch on my thighs and move side to side when I knee. I since moved to a banana cup style with shockdoctor, its got a slimmer profile and doesnt affect my mobility or comfort. Some people may not have this problem but heres my review of rdx cup if your interested

well the conclusion is quite clear. If you have a triangular shaped penis area, get the RDX. mission accomplished guys!

Jonas, nice review btw.

heres my shock doctor cup review, i havent had a problem with it. i think its really good. a friend of mine used that lo blow cup, it did very poorly. IMO a cup is a cup as far as the steel or plastic piece is concerned, the most important thing is the fit of the cup. if its loose, and you get hit in the nuts, the cup will squish your nuts, not protect them.

IMO a cup is a cup as far as the steel or plastic piece is concerned, the most important thing is the fit of the cup. if its loose, and you get hit in the nuts, the cup will squish your nuts, not protect them.
#truth

heres my shock doctor cup review, i havent had a problem with it. i think its really good. a friend of mine used that lo blow cup, it did very poorly. IMO a cup is a cup as far as the steel or plastic piece is concerned, the most important thing is the fit of the cup. if its loose, and you get hit in the nuts, the cup will squish your nuts, not protect them.

I use the exact same one for muaythai, mma and bjj as well, completely fine for all. The best thing about the shock doctor is that they have the least restriction on mobility among all cups that I have tried. And that's so important particularly if you are a kicker, rear front kick, switch kick, lead side kick(oblique kick) etc, you don't want that cup to get in the way.

You can also take the cup out and pair up with jock strap like the video or you can pair them up with compression shorts or spats that have a cup pocket. So it works great in summer, in winter, in no gi rolling, in anything.

yeah bro, i like it. the only downfall is the strapping system isnt as high grade as RDX and it lost its elasticity over time.

yeah bro, i like it. the only downfall is the strapping system isnt as high grade as RDX and it lost its elasticity over time.

Mine is still perfectly fine, but again, I mix it up with compression shorts and spats all the time depending on what aspect I am training that day and the temperature. So the jockstrap one mostly use in the summer. I also believe you can get that replacement separately as well.

Such as
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Shock-Docto...hash=item3acd2d2e22:m:mT3syev4sKMUlhu7v6n5yRw

So you guys are not fans of the Loo Bloo? I thought it was a great cup and I wanted to buy it

So you guys are not fans of the Loo Bloo? I thought it was a great cup and I wanted to buy it

after i saw the epic fail that my friend had in his fight I am not a fan at all. I was considering it prior to that as well. a lo blo cup, a thai cup, a shockdoctor cup, a any kind of cup, will do the job. the key factor is in the fitting of the cup. experiment with what works best for you.

Back