Anyone ever go to TeePublic website to buy T-shirts?

Takes_Two_To_Tango

The one who doesn't fall, doesn't stand up.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy new T-shirts and I found this site and it has a lot of good ones that I like.

Has anyone bought any shirts from here?

I was thinking of getting these.

I prefer RIPT Apparel. Good quality and most of their shirts are only available for 24 hours. I have probably around 20 and have only had any issues with one.

Red Bubble is another good site.

zLyau15.jpeg

Okay , I've used both Red bubble and Tee public.

I think that they are numerous companies that sell through the Red bubble/ Tee Public sites . There's a certain amount of overlap , I know I've bought from a company/artist called 13thfloordesigns on both sites ( mainly because there was a promotion on one site) .

The stuff I've bought from13thfloordesigns I would buy again in a shot ( actually I bought 3 and several months later bought another 3 different styles). Good quality tees and they wash well and the transfers are holding up really well.

I've also bought some (4) 2000 ad ( British comic featuring Judge Dredd) related ones from I think three different sellers on there.

Of those four, two are still pretty okay after being washed and worn numerous times and I'm happy with them. The other two had the logo/transfer start to come off a bit quicker than I was expecting. I don't know if it was an issue with the printing or the transfers though- they held up okay initially just that I wanted them to last longer - I do know though that I wouldn't probably use that artist again unless it was a shirt I really liked . Both of those shirts had very large, bold transfers so when they began to come off it was quite obvious.

The thirteenth floor ones all had a weathered look to them so they look a bit old and maybe it's harder to see if there's issues.

All the tees that the logos etc are printed on in my experience have been good quality, brand names with sizing as expected.

The only thing I did find a bit irritating but it is understandable, I ordered from thirteenth floor on red bubble , 3 retro Marvel shirts . They sent two ( which are great still) but because they didn't have the shirt size ( fat bastard) in the colour I wanted they simply refunded the money. I did message them and said rather than simply cancel that tee shirt couldn't I get it in a different colour and they said they're not really set up to do that . I guess it would be a lot of aggro for them.

The ones you put up iirc are not from the seller I was a bit disappointed in.

I'd quite happily buy from either company again .

Last edited:
I prefer RIPT Apparel. Good quality and most of their shirts are only available for 24 hours. I have probably around 20 and have only had any issues with one.

Dunno what they are like for quality but I'm loving some of those designs.

Okay , I've used both Red bubble and Tee public.

I think that they are numerous companies that sell through the Red bubble/ Tee Public sites . There's a certain amount of overlap , I know I've bought from a company/artist called 13thfloordesigns on both sites ( mainly because there was a promotion on one site) .

The stuff I've bought from13thfloordesigns I would buy again in a shot ( actually I bought 3 and several months later bought another 3 different styles). Good quality tees and they wash well and the transfers are holding up really well.

I've also bought some (4) 2000 ad ( British comic featuring Judge Dredd) related ones from I think three different sellers on there.

Of those four, two are still pretty okay after being washed and worn numerous times and I'm happy with them. The other two had the logo/transfer start to come off a bit quicker than I was expecting. I don't know if it was an issue with the printing or the transfers though- they held up okay initially just that I wanted them to last longer - I do know though that I wouldn't probably use that artist again unless it was a shirt I really liked . Both of those shirts had very large, bold transfers so when they began to come off it was quite obvious.

The thirteenth floor ones all had a weathered look to them so they look a bit old and maybe it's harder to see if there's issues.

All the tees that the logos etc are printed on in my experience have been good quality, brand names with sizing as expected.

The only thing I did find a bit irritating but it is understandable, I ordered from thirteenth floor on red bubble , 3 retro Marvel shirts . They sent two ( which are great still) but because they didn't have the shirt size ( fat bastard) in the colour I wanted they simply refunded the money. I did message them and said rather than simply cancel that tee shirt couldn't I get it in a different colour and they said they're not really set up to do that . I guess it would be a lot of aggro for them.

The ones you put up iirc are not from the seller I was a bit disappointed in.

I'd quite happily buy from either company again .

Thank you my friend for sharing your insight.

Dunno what they are like for quality but I'm loving some of those designs.
They are an excellent quality. I've only had 1 where the printing has come off (for lack of a better term) but otherwise every one that I have is in great shape and still very vibrant colors. I do have one Daredevil shirt that was on a white tee so the red dye did turn the shirt a little pink, but I should have known better when I washed it.

I do take care when washing those only using cold or medium water and then tumble dry low.

80s Tees sells some dope shirts with awesome quality but they are pricey.

Back