Anyone else watch that JohnTV on youtube where he catches guys picking up hookers?

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't know why but that guys channel is funny, he always sneaks up on them and catches them in the act even opening up the door, I wonder how this dude never got shot or his ass beat

But another thing I noticed the majority of these guys picking up dirty std infested hookers are married men they all have wedding rings.

Makes me laugh when they speed off after he catches them

Im surprised this big ass Goldberg lookalike didn't throw hands on him

Pretty lame tbh.

The guy could find more productive things to do with his time, like post on Sherdog.

I know a hooker that has herpes. She can’t work when she has breakouts ):

Haven't watched the videos but I'll just say it's staged/fake and there will be an 80% chance I'm right

Haven't watched the videos but I'll just say it's staged/fake and there will be an 80% chance I'm right
naw real lol dude even got some of them arrested he posts their face on twitter.

Imma check this out ts. Gotta check out some of the talent

but-why.gif

naw real lol dude even got some of them arrested he posts their face on twitter.
Why do that to somebody though? I don’t see anything wrong with seeing sex workers.

Lol..What a no-life lizard.

I expect he goes to that church Borat did in his movie where everyone was like a bunch of sheep speaking in tongues .... a lalala hey lalala eeaahhh lalalala

maxresdefault.jpg

I used to be subbed to his channel but not anymore. Prostitution should be fully legalized and regulated here in the states in my opinion

Why do that to somebody though? I don’t see anything wrong with seeing sex workers.

It's the trend right now. The hookers are 'victims' and the Johns are 'predators.'

As more reasonable liberal minded people are pushing for legalization, the effective counter is to push the victim narrative.

So it's gone from if you support prohibition you hate women, now it's if you support legalization you hate women.

Coworker of mine was showing me a couple of vids. Think it is the same guy. The video I saw the John was in a red car and the funniest part was when he got caught up his story was that the hooker was his sister he was just giving a ride too. Then when the guy recording told him he saw them fornicating he drove off like a bat out of hell.

Back