Anyone else tired of the khabib conor shit already?

clivers

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
feel like everything has been discussed that needs to be. it's like sherdog is regurgitating and eating it's own vomit over and over.

Yea but for all the shitty threads and posts his nutthuggers made about him being the greatest thing since sliced bread...

It's only right that they never live this one down...

You're a few months late, but welcome.

SHERDOG - THE FORUM THAT NEVER SLEEPS

I think even the majority of Conor fans knew the odds were stacked against him in this one. it's only a small minority that actually thought he'd win.

Y'all have no idea who 'Proper Wraps Conor' is do you?

The war never ends.

tenor.gif

Il never be tired of this. Ever.

It was the most anticipated fight since.... LONG TIME! And it delivered! And then there was the dramatic ending when it turned into a shitshow. It’s only natural people keep talking.

That said.. how about that Reyes guy. Maaannn! I want to see him fight soon.

Khabib vs Tony is namber 1 fait in de laitweit devison, possibly in the whole mma right now. Please make it happen. Tony is a terminator freak!

It was a historical event that will be discussed for ages to come. I think Khabib truly immortalized himself with that showing and then the Eagle jump.

Well seeing mcgregor cum guzzlers are still posting gifs of aldo and the lucky punch I think this will probably go on for another delightful two or three years.

Don't open any threads with their names in the title? I am sure i would get tired of people talking about chess all day if i went onto a chess forum and started reading threads i can't stand to read, but i won't do that because i don't want to get tired of chess.

Back