Anyone else think conor looked bigger than khabib?

frame wise yes, but conor looked less muscular than usual and a little flabby, he looked way more jacked against Eddie Alvarez

Looked fairly similar to me...
Think Khabib had bigger feet but mcgregor had longer toes.
McGregor also had longer nails as Khabib eats his.
Mcgregor had a bigger nose but Khabib had bigger ears.
McGregor also had longer hair.

Yup, but his nuthuggers will still try to tell you Khabib is a welterweight, and of course Nate Diaz was a lightheavyweight.
Nate Diaz is the size of Fedor, so he's a heavyweight. Cuts 80-90 lbs day of the weigh in.

Nat-Diaz-Fedor.png

Man some of yall are idiots. Length and height doesnt mean youre bigger. Would Mark Hunt make 145 since he's the same height as Conor? No.

Khabib is actually listed as taller bro, dunno what yr driving at

Nate Diaz is the size of Fedor, so he's a heavyweight. Cuts 80-90 lbs day of the weigh in.

Nat-Diaz-Fedor.png
For sure. It’s amazing how certified manlets like Hermes Franca and Joe Stevenson had no problems dealing with his size, yet Colin couldn’t overcome it.

Physically Khabib looked terrible to me at the offical weigh in. He rehydrated succesfully it seems BUT my guess is he would do much better at welterweight.

Conor may look larger but khabibs core is what makes the difference. The trunk of khabibs body is much much more dense. Thus the reason his weight cuts are so brutal

I thought they looked about the same size at fight time. Conor looks to me like he's got lots of PED's at work. Khabib looks pretty natural. But it wouldn't surprise to find out that any pro athlete was juicing in some way. I think Nate had that right.

Back