Anyone else still happy as f**k that Bisping is champ?

How about the champ Bisping fluked? Trilogy would sell. How about Jacare still #3. How about #6-10? Not fucking Hendo 13.
You said 1, 2 or 3 and I answered you why Rockhold wasn't getting a rematch after being KO'd by a short notice fighter in his first attempt at a defense.

No one else was worthy so the UFC said fuck it they have history and Hendo is retiring so lets give him a shot.

It was awesome to see him win the belt. And I am not even a fan. (disliked him since TUF)
But he should have retired with the belt.
All this shenanigans and ducking just devalues the good feeling of his win.
If he retired after the win it would have looked like a fairytale ending, now all the ducking will be what people remember the most.

I always rooted for him AFTER the Hendo flying KO.

thinking istumbled into a half-subtle troll thread.....

Yes, I love champions that fight once a year, because they have more time for podcasts. Also I love champions that receive many gift decisions in their career, because it keeps us guessing. I also love champions that avoid #1 contenders and fight smaller, older fighters who are part retired because then there is a greater likelihood they can keep they belt and not fight for another year until forced to.

He predicted the downfall of the Soldier of Sodomy Nation.

Last edited:
I can't be happy for someone so obnoxious. GSP will whoop his ass. Then he'll duck Luke and Yoel.

I like the guy, he's the best personality in MMA by a long shot. I've had times of not liking him over the years but he's grown on me and you can tell he's a good dude underneath all the bravado and smacktalk.

Also, i love how he triggers so many of these precious fkn crybabies on here.

Well kinda frankly

im excited for GSP vs Bisping

and he is a better champ then Rockhold, and since the UFC wouldnt let the Moose anywhere near a titleshot.

Yeah Bisping being champ for another cpl weeks isnt so bad.

I love it.

Mainly because it's great watching people whinge about it, like half of the posters in this thread.

I was but am a bit over it right now.

I am happy he beat stupid Rockhold. He hasn't defended the belt against a legit contender since winning it so I am not happy particularly about him being champ.

I’m happy that his hard work and dedication has paid off. I’m not happy that he has held the MW belt hostage with useless “money fights” that no one asked for.

Back