Anyone Else Find Bethe Correia Attractive?

I wish i was ugly now. :(

img_20140811174459_bae2b692.jpg

I don't get your argument AT ALL.

Penelope is fucking beautiful though.

I'll give her that she works with what she has...

bethe_shaking_dat.gif

giphy.gif

I don't get your argument AT ALL.

Penelope is fucking beautiful though.

Dude said ugly and used the face of Bardem. I posted picture of Bardem w/ beautiful woman.

It's not rocket science, fuck face. How was John Wick 2 btw? I've been wanting to see that.

i'd eat cereal out of her butt every morning.

Bunch of little kids in here saving their v cards for Taylor swift

She's actually extremely underrated in the looks department. Don't believe me? I have the evidence...

usa-today-8586355.0.jpg

I think she's really attractive. What say you, Sherdog?

I think it's great that you have the courage to step outside the closet in front of the entire Sherdog.

Cutie as an accountant, weigh in beThe is kinda hawt.
Uber bethe, not so much.

She's funny too, though not sure it's planned.

After watching her make a clown of herself in the buildup to the Rousey fight, along with that majestic entrance, I just cant find her even slightly attractive.

Kudos to the guy who said he'd bury his face in her ass though. We're all thinking it.

I agree with those regarding the nose issue.

Her nose is bigger than Neil Magny's sister's. Hell...it's bigger than Magny's sister's and Pre-Surgery Miesha Tate COMBINED!! (and that's saying something)

If her nose was normal sized like any normal woman, she wouldn't look all that bad actually. She'd definitely look far more attractive than friggin' Cyborg and that Andrada(or whomever that woman is that cheated her way to victory over Holly Holm).

Her ass upon a 2nd look is almost on-par with Miesha's...almost.

I can't imagine what passes for unattractive where the people thinking she's hot, live. And I don't want to either.

Pretty face has a much lower weight than a smokin' body in my evaluation system.

Are you princess-pretty with a skinny ass body? Eh, I'll pass. This kind of girl always give the the impression they don't have no idea about what to do with a cack anyway.

Is your face average, but you're sporting that nice ass and thighs? Nice, that's where it's at. That's Bethe's case.

Therefore, I'd smash Bethe until I passed out from exhaustion.

Last edited:
Her ass is pretty great, so I honestly wouldn't mind her face too much. It's not like she is hideous in the face anyway IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back