Anyone else dissapointed Max got a 100k Bonus?

Mmmmmmma1234

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong max was awesome at 231 but he's already making 390k (+ppv points?) Far more then anyone else. And I know that ufc is all about being top heavy pay but they really did a disservice to the other great fighter Saturday saying he's not only 1 but 2 bonuses better.
Gunnar Nelson got screwed here as an underdog turning cowboy into a bloody mess and super fast choke.
Lima had a beautiful walkoff ko. Although the cringy I got 15 kids to feed should maybe exclude him.
Rakic had a nice war with a backfist ko how often do you see a finish that dynamic.
Surely one of these 3 earned 50k over max getting 100k.
<{hughesimpress}>

For that kind of war I think he deserves more than 100k

And why the fuck would we be disappointed lol

I don't think anyone's purse should factor into it, but I also don't think he should have gotten both.

They always favor main card fighters with the bonus system.

Max deserves everything that he gets and more.

Most of the rest of the roster deserves better compensation too. It is what it is.

Last edited:
Max is the main reason that card was so good. He deserves it.

Idc about other men’s pockets if they wanted an extra 50k they shoulda negotiated it into their contract

There's a good chance that his PPV points won't kick in because the purchase amount won't be high enough for it to kick in. I doubt he's ever gotten PPV points because of that.

I thought they should have done two FOTN bonuses rather than giving max a POTN along with his FOTN. No worries though, it's understandable.

Hmm, he's the current belt holder and pretty much dominated his biggest threat. The bonus shouldnt go to the person who made the less, but the person whop did the best.

The Lima thing was weird, I agree. It’s always strange to see fighters begging for bonus money from Dana.

Imagine if in the post game interview Zeke Elliot got down on his knees and begged Roger Goodell for 50k lol.

Not sure why you even can about this kind of shit

There definitely should be a finishing bonus on top of the winning bonus. imo

Hmm, he's the current belt holder and pretty much dominated his biggest threat. The bonus shouldnt go to the person who made the less, but the person whop did the best.
Well being the best and easily dominating high compitition also shouldn't give him an insurmountable advantage to win bonuses. Other people had dominant wins saterday too that were ignored.

Old bonuses were better

Fight of the night
Ko of the night
Sub of the night

now it is just potn and fotn which is pretty lame. imo

Not in this case, although UFC is often unfair with the bonuses giving them to people high up the card while shafting the guys lower down who deserve it more, but not in this case, max earned this.

Back