Anyone else completely losing intrest in Gus?

Gus got the spotlight and really didn’t do shit with it. May seem harsh or like fighter bashing but it’s true.

He doesn’t fight and when he does fight other top fighters he loses half the time. He would not be a favorite against Jones. Or Cormier. Or Rumble if he decided to come back.

Calling out Rockhold, a guy who has been knocked out twice in his last three fights, at middleweight, and saying DC is ducking him (?) just further lowers my opinion of him.

Yes. After the rumble beat down i havent looked at gus the same. He seems to just talk a lot these days. He was one of my fav fighters too. The jones fight is still one of the best ive ever seen.

Same. Used to be one of my favorite fighters too.

I honestly think that his management ruined his career. Super shady people

Dude is a beast. Besides the champ, he´s the favourite against any LHW in the world, and that includes Jones.
URGhrvm.gif

I've never cared about Gus lol

he's forever injured. it's somewhat his problem when he also demands for titleshots and things like that, but he's also forever injured and that's the main problem

he was injured for a while then smashed glover. He wanted to fight DC next but as soon as DC won his fight DC announced hed fight stipe. Now the next best guys are his training partners and theres really nobody for him to fight hence why he called out luke rockhold. So why are we bitching about Gus?

He's talking too much without fighting. People liked Gus because he was humble and had a fun fight style.

He's still ranked #1. You don't need to talk. Just get healthy and fight.

Well I sure wish he did fight some more...

He needs to do something with PewDiePie to make things interesting again

I’m definitely interested in seeing him return. That’s the thing- he doesn’t fight enough.

No, I just hope he is more active after he comes back from this injury. He is an entertaining fighter, that unfortunately we have not seen a lot of over the last two years.

ages ago. this guy is the best example of a privileged child

he has consistently been rewarded for pulling out of fights, and even for losing.

He has 2 top10 wins in his career.

his career-defining moments are his losses.

Yea. Guy's 3-3 in his last six and you would he's the undefeated, undisputed #1 contender or something by the way he is talking. I think Anthony Johnson must have knocked something loose in his brain.

I just want to see him fight again. Dude is a killer. Lost to DC in a split decision (meaning one judge thought he won!) and gave Jones the toughest fight of his career.

Roided Gus beats Jones.

Never had any interest in him. Meh fighter whose highlight is a fight he... lost.

Him and Cain are both still cruising off their old fights, always being mentioned in the same convo as active fighters. Fucking disgusting
To be fair it is not their fault. No-one would risk their undeserved rank if they got paid enough to fight less than once a year. It is up to the UFC to reduce their ranking and contract.

Dude is a beast. Besides the champ, he´s the favourite against any LHW in the world, and that includes Jones.
That can who has lost to Dc Jones and rumble, would not be the favourite with Vegas or any non biased person against an unbeaten Jon Jones, be real

Yea. Guy's 3-3 in his last six and you would he's the undefeated, undisputed #1 contender or something by the way he is talking. I think Anthony Johnson must have knocked something loose in his brain.
To be fair, those losses were to Jones, Rumble, and DC, and he gave Jones and DC the toughest wins of their careers. Fighters are more than their win/loss records.

Back