Anyone checked out Quora ?

Jimmy Jazz

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I've checked it out. Some of the stuff there is interesting like one question I found on dutch kickboxing a while back. The thing though is that the users there seem to all be extremely liberal.

It's basically the new Yahoo answers.

Which is good, because I got banned from Yahoo answers for giving straight answers instead of pansy ones.

Maybe I'll spend more time on quora

Which is good, because I got banned from Yahoo answers for giving straight answers instead of pansy ones.

Maybe I'll spend more time on quora
I think you'll have a short time there, bro! have fun while it lasts.

It's like Yahoo Answers, except with an intrusive pop up that won't go away.

lol everything with you turds is “extremely Liberal”

Ever check out Quora? It’s not extremely liberal. There is a wide range of responses

Last edited:
I love Quora.

Whenever I pop a question into Google, I usually look for a Quora page.

Evidently there was a strong demand for a website where post queries, and get well-thought out and researched responses (which Yahoo Answers wasn't).

Last edited by a moderator:
Stack Exchange > Quora + Yahoo Answers + Ask Jeeves

shitdawg handles all my inquiries

It can be interesting depending on the subject.

I only need Sherdog.

Pretty much. There is some good stuff there then there is some absolute drivel that makes it's way to the top. Somehow Quora answers get to the top of search engines like google.

lol everything with you turds is “extremely Liberal”

Ever check out Quora? It’s not extremely liberal. There is a wide range of the responses

I wouldn't say 'extremely liberal', but it is heavily censored.

Idk when I signed up for it, but apparently I am. Interesting questions and answers on it

I found Quora to be hit or miss depending on the subject matter and who is responding. Like a few people said it is the new Yahoo Answers.

StackExchange has better posters, more moderation, and doesn't harass you to sign-up for an account.

Maybe you should post this on Quora and see if the internet has a psychotic break before it enters an infinite loop.

I don't like that if you look at one question and then try to follow a link to another question they force you to sign up to read it.

Back