Anybody Watching Blue Planet 2?

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
If so, how great is this mini-series?!

It is really breathtaking to see marine life in HD; similar to how Planet Earth 2 was produced last year. The score is also amazing. Will definitely buy this box set on 4k HD.

Here are some cool scenes:

A sad scene:

Perhaps, the best and most mesmerizing scene of the ones listed:

enjoy!

I still need to see the first one!! Are they good??

I'm going to try and watch the first one by the end of the week!! Good luck to anyone that tries to stop me..
Fg_Eq_R.jpg

Never heard of it, but looks intersting.

I still need to see the first one!! Are they good??

I'm going to try and watch the first one by the end of the week!! Good luck to anyone that tries to stop me..
Fg_Eq_R.jpg
Absolutely worth it, I admit, the second series is a lot nicer and sounds much better than the first season (it is to be expected as the first season was produced in 2001). But, still worth it! Hans Zimmer does an excellent score too.

Hell yeah I am.

I made a thread about it when it started but didn't get many replies: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/david-attenboroughs-blue-planet-ii.3645885/

Love animals and love Attenborough.
Same here lol, I don't think I even got a reply.. but I posted a thread about Planet Earth 2, and it got a few. Blue Planet is so underrated. E3 has been the best one so far imo. I like E4 too, whale sharks are so majestic.. they swim and are rarely attacked, they just don't care lol. Manta Rays and the lantern fish scene too.

Never heard of it, but looks intersting.
I recommend you to watch it. It is 10/10 so far, and only 4 episodes in. Next week's episode looks really good - underwater forests.

Got a little bored 10 minutes into the first episode but was probably just tired.

Will be watching the whole thing soon.

Sad thing is more people are entertained by Kim Kardashian than our beautiful world. People just don't care about these types of shows. I will be watching though as I enjoyed the last one a lot.

i think it's gonna be on netflix sometime in december, will definitely be watching it,

i absolutely love these documentaries.

nature boy for life, wooooo.
<20>

Used to watch Nature shows with my old man growing up. Now all those channels show anything but nature. Fucking loved Planet Earth (1st thing I ever got on Bluray). Still need to see Planet Earth 2 as well. What channel/service are PE2 and BP2 on?

Just watched the latest episode, absolutely fantastic.

That common octopus outwitting the shark!!! Hahaha.

First, she suffocated the fucker by putting one of its tentacles in its gills so the shark had to release her, then (never before filmed and new to science), she covered herself with shells and pulled them in. The shark, being a shark can detect something in there, eventually smashes through, and she fucks off while the shark is still nibbling at the shells! Loved it.

The spider crabs scene was intense and great.

Also, the zebra mantis shrimps are absolute dons.

Back