Anybody else watching "The other side" on OANN??

Amerikuracana

Life allows the illusion of relativity
Banned
Reaction score
It's the guy who organized the "Unite the right" rally who is now suing the governor. It's been on for 45 minutes. He sounds like he's mostly telling the truth, and I don't think the side CNN has portrayed as the good guys would have anybody able to say anything but "We went to fight fascists." I'm not alt-right, because if democrats would not have abandoned the American blue class worker I would have begrudgingly voted for them again.. But I agree with about 70% of what this side has to say, and think 30% is whining. He's not an idiot.

Cliffs from what I've heard so far: "the intent of the rally has been distorted." "We do think a group with white peoples interest at heart has a right to exist." "They had permits for other parks, but came to fight with us." "Before we did anything, they were throwing acid in our eyes." Etc...

OANN will play it again at 2, I believe. When I see the interview available online, I'll post it here.

Hope it succeeds. The alt left came looking for a fight. Acid, paint, ski masks, bats...they brought all these things like the cowards they were and should have been shut down on the spot by the police. Instead the governor and mayor supported them. They breached their duty as public officials and people got hurt.

Hope it succeeds. The alt left came looking for a fight. Acid, paint, ski masks, bats...they brought all these things like the cowards they were and should have been shut down on the spot by the police. Instead the governor and mayor supported them. They breached their duty as public officials and people got hurt.
Lol.

Both the "unite the right" and antifa came spoiling for a fight. Anyone who says that the white supremacists were just defending themselves has to be ignoring the fact that they showed up armed and armored, and attacked local counterprotesters as well as antifa. This has been confirmed by on the ground testimony from locals and from militia groups that showed up.

Christian Yingling said:
These people did not come for free speech, they came to fight. We are not going to allow people to get violent. This was nothing more than an excuse to unite rightwing hate groups. They knew Black Lives Matter would come and antifa would come
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/15/charlottesville-militia-free-speech-violence

Lol.

Both the "unite the right" and antifa came spoiling for a fight. Anyone who says that the white supremacists were just defending themselves has to be ignoring the fact that they showed up armed and armored, and attacked local counterprotesters as well as antifa. This has been confirmed by on the ground testimony from locals and from militia groups that showed up.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/15/charlottesville-militia-free-speech-violence

Yeah, probably. The right group stayed in the area they had a permit to be in, the other side left their area to confront them, however.

Yeah, probably. The right group stayed in the area they had a permit to be in, the other side left their area to confront them, however.
Also easily debunked. The permit was to gather in one location near the downtown mall. But there are multiple incidents which occurred as much as two miles away from the downtown mall, several of which occurred before the permitted rally was to start.

Also easily debunked. The permit was to gather in one location near the downtown mall. But there are multiple incidents which occurred as much as two miles away from the downtown mall, several of which occurred before the permitted rally was to start.

So people going to a rally were intercepted? I don't support either party, nor am American, but it isn't hard to reason that one out.

So people going to a rally were intercepted? I don't support either party, nor am American, but it isn't hard to reason that one out.

It's hard to reason it out when you're looking for an excuse to do so..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back