Anybody else on TJs side now?

Suzpect

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ever since TJ dominated Barao... It looks like Alpha Fail wants to USE TJ, and force him to stay in Alpha Gay... Tj via KO. Cody is going to get knocked out cold.

tj_dillashaw.jpg

Last edited:
tj is gonna kick his fuckin ass. dillasnake all the way.

It's one of those magical battles over who's the bigger douche. Just a shame one of them has to win.

It's one of those magical battles over who's the bigger douche. Just a shame one of them has to win.
I love a bad guy vs. bad guy fight. It's out of the norm and hip.

Last edited:
No. TJ is a traitor and the only reason Cody is coming off as an asshole is because he hates TJ.He has a reason though.

I hope Cody bullies him the whole fucking time. Also, TJ is a poor mans Cruz. Hes getting wrecked.

Yes, I'm on TJ's side. Cody is a douche.

I'm not going to take sides in some dumbass drama between grown men. I will say that tj should be free to train wherever he wants and he seems like the only one whose acting like an adult should in this situation. But I don't care enough to "take a side"

Sides?

One side is mad because someone left to go work somewhere else. And they haven't shut up about it.

always been....still am....I dont like Cody.

Of course. I get the impression both guys are hamming this up but I'll play along. This first episode was fun.

Lets assume everything Cody says is true and just. It's still really hard to respect an adult with such little control of his emotions. He loses control and then re-invents the events that happened to explain his lack of control.

Cody seems like a good guy, probably thee cooler guy to be friends with, but who wants that? I don't want to baby sit friends.

No. TJ is a traitor and the only reason Cody is coming off as an asshole is because he hates TJ.He has a reason though.

I hope Cody bullies him the whole fucking time. Also, TJ is a poor mans Cruz. Hes getting wrecked.
Same here. The truth was out there for all to see. When Conor was talking shit about TJ, even Cody defended TJ saying he wasn't a snake and he didn't leave the team...sure enough, TJ left the team.

Let's be honest, everything Faber and TAM stated has been proven to be true.

- TJ stated he wasn't leaving TAM, and then he leaves. He didn't even have the gall to tell Faber he was leaving until a week before.
- TAM and Faber all stayed quiet when TJ left but Ludwig made a whole bunch of accusations trashing the team, stating how they didn't have a champion's mentality and only TJ was working toward becoming champ and that's why he became champ. That's when the gloves came off.
- Ludwig states he didn't do anything shady, Faber says he was selling shit while working at TAM and that later came out to be true
- Faber stated that Ludwig is unstable and went after a UFC executive after the UFC exec wouldn't give Ludwig enough "free comp tickets". Ludwig denied it and it came out to be true with the exec being Reed Harris.
- Ludwig did nothing but push his "Bang Muay Thai" which proved to be true
- Ludwig works for TAM but then pushes his own stuff and goes behind TAM's back to get his own sponsorship wearing a different shirt than the rest of the team and it wasn't even his own Bang shirt.
- Everything Ludwig and TJ have been accused of by Faber and/or TAM all proved to be true.

Sorry, as douchey as Garbrandt comes off, seeing what he did with that kid, giving the belt to the kid, gotta say I hope Garbrandt wins. With that said, definitely respect TJ's ability in the Octagon and it's going to be a heck of a fight.

Last edited:
Same here. The truth was out there for all to see. When Conor was talking shit about TJ, even Cody defended TJ saying he wasn't a snake and he didn't leave the team...sure enough, TJ left the team.

- TJ stated he wasn't leaving TAM, and then he leaves
- TAM and Faber all stayed quiet when TJ left but Ludwig made a whole bunch of accusations trashing the team, stating how they didn't have a champion's mentality and only TJ was working toward becoming champ and that's why he became champ. That's when the gloves came off.
- Ludwig states he didn't do anything shady, Faber says he was selling shit while working at TAM and that later came out to be true
- Faber stated that Ludwig is unstable and went after a UFC executive after the UFC exec wouldn't give Ludwig enough "free comp tickets". Ludwig denied it and it came out to be true with the exec being Reed Harris.
- Everything Ludwig and TJ have been accused of by Faber and/or TAM all proved to be true.

Sorry, as douchey as Garbrandt comes off, seeing what he did with that kid, giving the belt to the kid, gotta say I hope Garbrandt wins. With that said, definitely respect TJ's ability in the Octagon and it's going to be a heck of a fight.

Good analysis of the situation.

I think Cruz is better than TJ though and their "false start" styles are very similar. Cody isnt going to chase. His fundementals and fight IQ are that he knows he doesnt have to. I really dont see TJ making it to the last round. I also believe Cody KO'd TJ more than once in sparring and thats at least 1 reason why he left.

- TJ stated he wasn't leaving TAM, and then he leaves. He didn't even have the gall to tell Faber he was leaving until a week before.
- Ludwig works for TAM but then pushes his own stuff and goes behind TAM's back to get his own sponsorship wearing a different shirt than the rest of the team and it wasn't even his own Bang shirt.

Everything u just said was about Ludwig, TJ can train wherever he wants, he's a grown ass man.

Ever since TJ dominated Barao Alpha Fail wants to USE TJ and force him to stay in Alpha Gay...Tj via KO. Cody is going to get knocked out cold.

tj_dillashaw.jpg

Sick avi btw!

How the fuck can anybody pull for TJ? He dry humps in his fights. He cowardly left TAM then, pretended he was still there, then bailed, and even Mcgoat called him out on his BS.

He should rematch Cruz but, he wants no part of that fight again.

Cannot wait for Neck Tats to burry him.

Always was.

How the fuck can anybody pull for TJ? He dry humps in his fights.

He should rematch Cruz but, he wants no part of that fight again.

Neither of those are true.

Of course he wants a rematch with Cruz; it was a razor close fight, but only one guy took damage during it and it wasn't TJ.

He also ruined Barao and broke Lineker's jaw - the heck you talking about?

Good analysis of the situation.

I think Cruz is better than TJ though and their "false start" styles are very similar. Cody isnt going to chase. His fundementals and fight IQ are that he knows he doesnt have to. I really dont see TJ making it to the last round. I also believe Cody KO'd TJ more than once in sparring and thats at least 1 reason why he left.

I hope they leak the video. I would pay to see it. I cannot stand his lack of loyalty, the cowardice way he went about bailing, lying, and even called out by Mcgoat as a snake. Not a solid bone in the man's body.

Its soft to get put on the way he was by TAM then, to leave, and do it in such a cowardly way.

I got Neck Tats by brutal KO. I will scream up Sherdog afterward too.

WAR NECK TATS

Back