Any1 remember this movie scene?

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Shit, I dont even know whether to be scared or sad.

tbh i remember every movie scene ever produced.

I felt worse for the doggo in part 2.

TheFly2_Sprocket.png

That movie still holds up. Great flick

The Fly is a classic. I would disdain any fan of film in general or the genre in particular who didn't remember that scene.

That was like some old yeller shit. Really made me feel sad for the Brundle fly

She killed that fly for the same reason we all kill flys, it was just there, carrying filthy diseases and germs. Hopefully she burned the house down after too.

white girls, just say no to plastic surgery, you're not Asian, you're not going to age gracefully
geena-davis-plastic-surgery-before-and-after-photos.jpg

Plastic surgery fucks you up so much, you can't even human, no more
giphy.gif

Unless you ask which god or multiple gods Heather locklear has to pray to, to look like this at 55
heather-locklear-36c2688d-ef0b-4eff-ba5e-6e940cd27c73.jpg

But i'm sure you'd have to sacrifice many babies to SATAN, to be 61 yr old Christie Brinkley (yea at 61)
rs_634x1024-131021132615-634.Christie-Brinkley-looking-hot.jpg

white girls, just say no to plastic surgery, you're not Asian, you're not going to age gracefully
geena-davis-plastic-surgery-before-and-after-photos.jpg

Plastic surgery fucks you up so much, you can't even human, no more
giphy.gif

Unless you ask which god or multiple gods Heather locklear has to pray to, to look like this at 55
heather-locklear-36c2688d-ef0b-4eff-ba5e-6e940cd27c73.jpg

But i'm sure you'd have to sacrifice many babies to SATAN, to be 61 yr old Christie Brinkley (yea at 61)
rs_634x1024-131021132615-634.Christie-Brinkley-looking-hot.jpg

ffs would you PLEASE stop posting such sacreligious bullshit! why the FUCK do internet fucks like you feel the need to post the most foul, anti God things you can possibly think of? Does it make you feel good in some way? If so, maybe you should ask yourself why. Is that your way of feeling "edgy?" I'm very, very glad you have dubs.

ffs would you PLEASE stop posting such sacreligious bullshit! why the FUCK do internet fucks like you feel the need to post the most foul, anti God things you can possibly think of? Does it make you feel good in some way? If so, maybe you should ask yourself why. Is that your way of feeling "edgy?" I'm very, very glad you have dubs.
and yet you believe a predator vs. alien poll is worthwhile

Back