any1 else startin to warm up to Kevin Lee????

WASSUPBRO

got swag 4 dayz dont @ me
@Green
Reaction score
the guy is pretty funny if u ask me.

the way he was talkin bout feelin Chiesa's soft punches and going "lol this is gonna be easy." and sayin the rematch would be easy money so hed entertain it lmaooooo

its funny he challenging Kabib to a wrestling match and said hed take Khabib down 15 times if he wanted. lmao imagine if kabib accepts then Lee actually takes him down 15 times i wouldnt be surprised the guys wrestling looked smooth during his fight with chiesa

what u guys think? Kevin Lee . yay?? nay???

michael-chiesa-faces-off-with-kevin-lee-during-the-ufc-summer-kickoff-picture-id682472234

He's good. No easy matches, came back from his losses. Always respect the guys who comes the ranks the hard way. And he's still young, lots of promise.

Starting to like the guy. @Kevin Lee is on his way up. Give him a top 5 fighter next!!!

You really thought that stuff was funny?

You need to get out more son.

yea, at least he backs up his mouth in the cage.

Will keep watching to see how far he can go. He is definitely a star in the making. We'll see though

no his dancing annoyed me I thought he was going to start gringing on the guy checking him for lube.

Yeah he's a good dude and haven't heard him prattle on about how much he loves money

I'm indifferent on the guy. All the shit talking on his way up was weak but I'm just happy he's finally fighting top competition now. He can actually justify all of it. He's clearly talented. Having new guys break into the top tier and shake things up is always fun.

I am on the fence, i mean he is trying a bit to hard but atleast he is trying so i am listening...still havent seen a single one of his figths.

He was able to back up the talk. Lee dominated Mike.

Yeah I started warming up to him after this performance. He doesn't seem like a bad dude and seeing Ferg talk down to him made me want to see Kevin jump the line.

His whole shtick is cringe honestly but I like that he wins after being cocky and he's a real good fighter that's fun to watch at least he backs it up in the cage

He dresses too bad for me to like him and I dress pretty shitty myself so that's sayin a lot.

I've enjoyed him for a while tbh. Remember being really impressed when he outwrestled and steamrolled tractor Prazeres. He's really come into his own recently and I enjoy his interviews.

Good on him.

I find it to be cringe, its blatantly obvious he is trying to copy Conor. Dude needs to get his own gimmick if he wants to pretend to have one.

People only like him because he's black. When Conor did outrageous things everyone hated him. Conor was even more humble in victory and still got haters.

I'm just kidding. But I remember people saying Conor was popular cause he was white.

At first naah

Now, took out Chiesa and still wanting the Khabib.....

I say let him have at it, Ferg not happy with knowing Lee can easily jump the line if he happens to win a fight against the Eagle

i remember when he said the UFC was protecting Conor from him when Conor first came in, and that he'd beat Conor's ass.

then Leonardo Santos knocked him silly and he was quiet, until this Chiesa fight.

Back