Any tuf haters love this season?

i will admit to having watched the first 5 TUFs, loving the 1st one the most.

TUF 17 blows the rest out of the water. I'm so happy they did away with the childish pranks and shit. It made MMA fighters look bad

no just some fights are worth to watch this season ... i can barely watch the talk and living shit in the house ... is too much fluffy hype...just a few fighters are serious contenders... tuf is for people with no life ;)

Isn't that what forums are for, fr

First off let me tell you that i am the biggest tuf hater around, only watched the first 2 and the one that bisping won (5?) and tuned in for a few crappy episodes and fights here and there and have not been impressed.

But this season has been awesome and i find myself super excited for the next ep every time.

Anyone else feel the same? I think the biggest improvement is the level of talent in the contestants. Some of these guys will have succesful ufc careers and who knows we may even get title contendors down the road from this season.
The in house drama seems to be toned down and replaced with good fights. Good stuff.

That being said i am not down for next season, no sir.

Definitely. I am not a TUF hater, but ive only seen a handful of episodes and the Rampage/Rashad season is the only one that I remember watching to the end.
-Like you said, the caliber of athlete seems better this season.
-I love me some Jones.
-I LOVE me some Shael.
-The coaches' challenge was awesome as well.
-There isn't petty drama, but they effectively show the fighters' backgrounds.

Back