Any single minute of that unknown HWs fight was more entertaining than all 15 min of McMann vs Eye

Dang that fight was a good scrap, I just watched it I missed it the other night. Im pretty surprised by the complete lack of excitement from Stann and Anik while theyre going to war from the opening bell lol wtf.

Cant post street fights, but mma.tv has a vid of an 8-10 year old kid with technique light years ahead of those two.

kid boxes a bully up, before hitting a switch head kick, moves to a body lock take down then sweeps straight to full mount with a flying arm bar to finish the fight.
Ive seen that - if that child weighed 135lb he'd have murked McMann or Eye.

The fact that an overweight 37 year old 243lb unathletic hw male can show more heart speed and athleticism than either 135lb women, one of which is a silver olympic medalist in wrestling, is just plain embarassing.

There has been so many sloppy HW fights,

Arlovski vs Sylvia 3
Sylvia vs Vera
Sylvia vs Monson
Mir vs Arlovski
Arlovski vs Schaub
Mir vs Christison

I can go on and on and those all involve former champs.

I don't know about that, but he did a hell of a lot more than a ripped Olympic medalist half his weight, yet white knights are all over the women.

Says the guy judging an entire division based on one fight.

So I take it the Heavyweight division is trash too based on Erokhin vs Gonzaga? Right I thought so

There aren't millions of HW white knights though like the shallow unskilled wmma divisions attract.

I'm glad you guys have dusted off your helms.

Says the guy judging an entire division based on one fight.

So I take it the Heavyweight division is trash too based on Erokhin vs Gonzaga? Right I thought so

The thing is Erokin and Gonzaga weren't ranked #6 and #7. People think female FW is thin but female BW isn't much deeper. How those girls are top10, with Mcmann being former top5 with no solid wins is beyond me.

The thing is Erokin and Gonzaga weren't ranked #6 and #7. People think female FW is thin but female BW isn't much deeper. How those girls are top10, with Mcmann being former top5 with no solid wins is beyond me.
The hw I was mentioning was 37 unknown and making his debut in the ufc.

McMann challenged for the title and was ko'd easily by a woman with commonly accepted atrocious striking.

ZviTTRdwZyKf137LHpBe8fqXzGllUhpG1RutvTXjUUk7UptEKId3qAFvJArPDFRWS3B83Ikrgr44NQ9I3KeaPgHWsyPbos88YJAvUfOidlrT8FPimj2QDWPxrh5v=w409-h319-nc

That was such a bad stoppage wtf was that. The ref stopped it literally while le rocha was still clearly alert, on his feet and throwing punches

That was such a bad stoppage wtf was that. The ref stopped it literally while le rocha was still clearly alert, on his feet and throwing punches
Ref clearly thought it was a wmma fight - saw a punch land so he called it.

McMann challenged for the title and was ko'd easily by a woman with commonly accepted atrocious striking.

ZviTTRdwZyKf137LHpBe8fqXzGllUhpG1RutvTXjUUk7UptEKId3qAFvJArPDFRWS3B83Ikrgr44NQ9I3KeaPgHWsyPbos88YJAvUfOidlrT8FPimj2QDWPxrh5v=w409-h319-nc
Is she shadow boxing or mocking stroke victims?

I didn't just nearly die watching the fight, I could have medically been declared dead. I had no pulse or heartbeat watching that fight and my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

I think the women's bantamweight is more exciting than the heavyweights imo.

You watch the women fight?

Save 15 + minutes of your life by just fast forwarding through it. Very, very rare anything ever happens so just keep going until you see a hand raised. If a finish takes place thats not some piss poor RNC defense lacking, jump back 30 seconds.
Are you me?

I think the frustrating thing about watching McMann fight is that it looks like she really has it in her to be good, but she's tentative and scared. Physically she has what it takes I think, but mentally, I dunno. She needs to get punched in the face more in sparring I think.

Good stoppage in the Milstead-Grundy fight, as Solomon was just too tough for his own good.

I'm no expert but I don't think you're supposed to shoulder roll with your own punches.

Back