Any Sher-doctors wanna diagnos my ankle injury?

kpoz12

The No Life King
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Was wrasslin' and rolled it kinda sideways....now I got this.

Attachments

• kenfootlol.jpg
    kenfootlol.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 43
Aids. No doubt.

this is the perfect place for your situation <41>

That looks very bad, I suggest you go to hospital, or urgent Care if you cannot see podiatrist ASAP

Seriously, it looks bad, it probably is very bad.

after you rolled on it side ways, did you dip it in a pot of boiling water?

that thing on your heel almost looks like blistering from a burn

You're going to need some hot sauce, shredded cheese and medium salsa to fix it in my professional opinion

most likely caught in a sunbeam. you need to be more diligent with your UV protection, even all the way up in Canada.

i've seen heels that look like that after 10 mile ruck marches.

You say you slipped? Different dermal layers could have become delaminated, and now the space in between filled up with serum fluid. A giant blister basically.

But you know, this is the internet; you should probably see a sports physician or other doctor who specializes in the area about it.

Congrats you're going to be a parent.

Thanx guys. Aids it was.

i've seen heels that look like that after 10 mile ruck marches.

You say you slipped? Different dermal layers could have become delaminated, and now the space in between filled up with serum fluid. A giant blister basically.

But you know, this is the internet; you should probably see a sports physician or other doctor who specializes in the area about it.

You were right on the money, my man. It's popped, and peelingo ff now, with new skin coming up underneath....andI'm competeing this weekend lololol

Back