Any press conferences for Guillermo Rigondeaux vs Vasyl Lomachenko?

Draper

Bronze Bomber
@purple
Reaction score
The fight seems terribly promoted.

The fight seems terribly promoted.
Usually when the stadium is sold out as quick as this fight was the promoter doesn't really feel the need to promote the fight as much

Usually when the stadium is sold out as quick as this fight was the promoter doesn't really feel the need to promote the fight as much

That's absolutely ridiculous, lol

There will be a pre-fight press conference. I know that for sure. I'm about to find out when it is because they're fighting on Saturday and today's already Monday. At least I was told there was. We'll get a face off at the very least.

small venue + Not on PPV + already sold out = why waste money?

Regardless I am extremely excited about Saturday. Should be amazing

ill still watch the salido fight. just not at the expense of loma rigo

People have DVR"s now, so they will watch both fights.

This fight is on ESPN so no need for promotion, everybody watches ESPN it's the biggest sports Network on the planet and Disney holds a controlling 80% stake in ESPN.

So why waste money on promotion. Everyone who loves boxing will watch this fight and everyone who is a casual fan will watch this fight and MMA fans will watch this fight, because this fight is on ESPN and that's free tv no need to buy HBO or Showtime. ESPN is everywhere and no need forking out 99$ for PPV.

This fight will do just fine Bob doesn't need to worry about viewers because ESPN already paid him the money to show the fights on their network and ESPN is not worried because it's freaking ESPN they got money, crazy mad paper.

So chill, kids everything is ok.

ESPN is afraid to advertise the fight because whatever bullshit sporting event that's on right before the fight will probably run over by 2 or 3 hours so if ESPN never tells anyone when the fight was supposed to start whenever it actually starts will be right on time.

You fools are all playing checkers while ESPN is playing that 4 level chess bullshit from Star Trek.

Is that why they keep laying people off... they've got that long money?

ESPN is afraid to advertise the fight because whatever bullshit sporting event that's on right before the fight will probably run over by 2 or 3 hours so if ESPN never tells anyone when the fight was supposed to start whenever it actually starts will be right on time.

You fools are all playing checkers while ESPN is playing that 4 level chess bullshit from Star Trek.

DVR"s count as viewing events live nowadays anyway, because their is so much on TV especially with ESPN"s College Football and College Basketball they air both sports live and the sponsors are playing the bills anyway.

Oh thanks for the heads up, I forgot about the College Football and Basketball being aired Saturday before the fights and the delay in time airing the fight.

I might be watching something else and tapping the fight and it's showing on ESPN-2 not ESPN-1, for the first 30 min to an hour. ESPN always does this crap trying to squeeze live events to close to each other.

Back