Any ONE fighters been in UFC, and vice versa?

RogerD

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
serious question, back then when there was Strikeforce, Afflicition, and WEC, before UFC absorbed them we would speculate how their fighters would compete in the UFC- and some of them became champs.

My Facebook keeps feeding me fights from ONE (altho not Askren) and I just started wondering if any figher has fought for both UFC and ONE?

Scott Ferrozzo.

He wasn't in ONE technically speaking, but it was in him (He swallowed China).

Did X-Pac ever fight in the UFC?

Askren SHOULD be in the UFC, if he and Dana weren't having dick sword fights with each other.

Brandon Vera was a ufc lightheavyweight whose now ONE's heavyweight champion.

I would love to see Bibiano Fernandez, their BW champ, in the UFC.

More than one fighter is currently in the UFC. lol. You need two to have a fight dummy

brandon-vera-one-fc.jpg

Thanks guys!!! I knew Vera was a champ somewhere now, just didn't realize it was ONE. That helps me a lot to create a storyline in my head for the level of ONE fighters. Vera was awesome I was rooting for him till Randy smothered him

Arlovski-Sylvia IV happened at ONE.
Marcin Prachnio, the LHW that Sam Alvey knocked out in his last fight, came from ONE, he went 4-0 there.

Arlovski-Sylvia IV happened at ONE.
Marcin Prachnio, the LHW that Sam Alvey knocked out in his last fight, came from ONE, he went 4-0 there.
Wow thanks for that wreath of info! I love Sam Alvey. And the arlovski sylvia 4.. is that one with the kick finish that got dq due to not alerting the ref? I saw that one

Back