Any news on Mark Hunt?

6-l3dh1g2dOHlVCN5Gv6Rs_FVC14pk6amPNGbwyb6koM6hsg69oKoPk6ujCj70gcT3laEeX_iEEtin4S1l954HIvmu1pn3SdswWrZl5V64ukabkXiW8YbDN5TM0GHCFaBI8dEWv7ClESGUnZtRYyVzl6E6goHNkz=w480-h270-nc

can't believe people were at mad at hunt for being mad for fighting a juice head in brock. he had every right to be pissed off

He's coming around your house to pay you a visit.

can't believe people were at mad at hunt for being mad for fighting a juice head in brock. he had every right to be pissed off

He did but when he started to insult his own fans and still was mad about it months after the fight people got sick of it

I don't think he will ever fight again. At least not for the UFC. And as far as I know, he has a few more fights on his contract, so Dana will not release him. RIP HUNT

He did but when he started to insult his own fans and still was mad about it months after the fight people got sick of it
...they gave a roid user an exception passed usada drug testing...you wouldn't be pissed about fighting a 290 pound roid head?

I don't think he is in a hurry, he wants things to get sorted out before he fights again. We might have seen the last of him in the UFC, but I really don't know.

Totally justifiable to sign up for a fight with a dude who is unnaturally jacked and have a very public breakdown when he tests positive.

Mark hasn't handled any of this particularly well, but I can't disagree with him at all for being angry when you look at the circumstances. They basically let Brock come collect a check and cash in a big UFC PPV, all at the expense of Mark Hunt's legacy and current ranking. Very disappointing decision by the ufc. For however badly Mark has handled everything, the UFC handled it even worse to bring us to this point.

Still butthurt and salty? Would love to see him fight again
He posted a picture the other day about him getting back on the rankings so I guess he has a fight in the making.

Yeah, yesterday's.

Back