Any news from Fedor or his camp?

Mixfight

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know he said he would be back after losing to Mitrione but has there been any news or words from the man himself since? Any news would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Coker said recently that they are looking at potential opponents for his next fight. Both HW's and LHW's are taken into consideration.
No date yet.

I hope his family is trying to convince him toe retire. He has a baby girl, he should think about enjoying her

Pretty hard now days to get excited for a Fedor fight.

Won't we all be happier if Bellator used the money they pay Fedor for fighters that actually can make an impact on the future of Bellator (ie: signing guys like Rory as there UFC contracts come up)

Pretty hard now days to get excited for a Fedor fight.

Won't we all be happier if Bellator used the money they pay Fedor for fighters that actually can make an impact on the future of Bellator (ie: signing guys like Rory as there UFC contracts come up)
Are you kidding me? Fight against against Mitrione was intense. Even bareknuckle fight against Maldonado was entertaining. Name me one Fedore fight you wouldnt watch? He is like Tyson,anything he does is amazing

Are you kidding me? Fight against against Mitrione was intense. Even bareknuckle fight against Maldonado was entertaining. Name me one Fedore fight you wouldnt watch? He is like Tyson,anything he does is amazing

You're overlooking that a lot of people don't want to remember Fedor like how he is presently. He's not going to be getting any better in his 40's.

You're overlooking that a lot of people don't want to remember Fedor like how he is presently. He's not going to be getting any better in his 40's.
Nothing in life is onesided i guess. Its sad to watch him getting beaten up,but at same time exciting or whatever you call it.
Dont forget,last few fights were against ko artists, maldonado had 20 or smth wins in boxing and Mitrione has crazy power and size. Who knows how he performs against smaller guys or not ko artists

Nothing in life is onesided i guess. Its sad to watch him getting beaten up,but at same time exciting or whatever you call it.
Dont forget,last few fights were against ko artists, maldonado had 20 or smth wins in boxing and Mitrione has crazy power and size. Who knows how he performs against smaller guys or not ko artists

That likely won't end well either. The smaller fighters will have more speed. The grapplers (non-KO artist I presume) could potentially submit him. When was the last time we saw Fedor demonstrate any sambo/judo? Voronov said that Fedor didn't even train with him for the fight with Mitrinone.

We saw what happened with Chael verses Shogun where he subbed him. Imagine the same thing happening to Fedor? How much more can you die inside?

That likely won't end well either. The smaller fighters will have more speed. The grapplers (non-KO artist I presume) could potentially submit him. When was the last time we saw Fedor demonstrate any sambo/judo? Voronov said that Fedor didn't even train with him for the fight with Mitrinone.

We saw what happened with Chael verses Shogun where he subbed him. Imagine the same thing happening to Fedor? How much more can you die inside?
we would rather watch him get subbmited than ko'ed,obviously. If we talk about speed, he was pretty agile in my eyes in his last perfomances.
Best scenario is to get time machine, so he wouldnt get submited by Werdum and etc.. There was literally no human alive, who could beat him at his prime...so anything except spectacular win wasnt acceptable by us, fans. It is what it is

No doubt he was in his prime and still is to some level today an attraction.

The issue today is Bellator is spending a lot of money for him to step in that cage. So much so I highly doubt they can put him on Spike without guaranteeing him a good percentage of the gate. All in all my point is paying him a million to two million to fight could buy a lot of the Rory's down to the Larkin's of the world when their contracts expire in the UFC. Guys that will have an impact long term on Bellator's success. Fedor right now is nothing more than a one off or two off look at me now for Bellator just like Gracie and Shamrock just worse ratings would be my educated guess.

There was i dark guz i heard why rhe choosung

No doubt he was in his prime and still is to some level today an attraction.

The issue today is Bellator is spending a lot of money for him to step in that cage. So much so I highly doubt they can put him on Spike without guaranteeing him a good percentage of the gate. All in all my point is paying him a million to two million to fight could buy a lot of the Rory's down to the Larkin's of the world when their contracts expire in the UFC. Guys that will have an impact long term on Bellator's success. Fedor right now is nothing more than a one off or two off look at me now for Bellator just like Gracie and Shamrock just worse ratings would be my educated guess.
Im not nitpicking,but dude come on... spending money for goat fight under your promotion is nothing like getting Gracie,Shamrock,Kimbo,etc..

That's a long wait.

I'd think Fedor will have an opponent before then. If Fedor loses again, I don't know if there's a good chance he'd face Mir.
Fedor will retire after his next fight... he would of retired if he beat mitrione but didnt wanna go out on a loss.

^He signed for 2 Bellator fights, with an option for a third (depending on how he felt in the first 2).

Back