Any KO of Mayweather is going to be Sus as hell

HateTheGame

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
all it takes is Mayweather to not raise for a 10 count and he can triple is money. Honestly, who wouldn't want to triple their money of the biggest fight payday of all time?

And Floyd has the perfect cover too. "I didn't take him seriously", "I didn't train", "I wanted to clown him", "I was partying the night before", ect

Then Conor can fight Floyd for a second time and 3rd time for the rubber match. Think about it, the biggest fight payday, 3x in a row... This feud can go on for atleast another year and the UFC makes BANK. THIs makes perfect sense

You guys really like to indulge.

Unlike any fan base I've seen.

It makes zero sense, since we may never even see a first fight.

I think it is far more likely that these two will pretend to fight just once, cash in, retire and never look back.

Next time we hear about Floyd or Conor is when one of them overdoses.

"The only way that guy I don't like can win is if it's fixed."

Honestly, you don't dive on a 49-0 record, potential 50-0, aswell as ones place in the all time GOAT discussions

You wrote all the drivel but couldn't finish the word suspicious.

Sir, please got boxing forum! He talk MMA here. Thank you.

I could imagine Conor betting on himself for the triple payout lol

all it takes is Mayweather to not raise for a 10 count and he can triple is money. Honestly, who wouldn't want to triple their money of the biggest fight payday of all time?

And Floyd has the perfect cover too. "I didn't take him seriously", "I didn't train", "I wanted to clown him", "I was partying the night before", ect

Then Conor can fight Floyd for a second time and 3rd time for the rubber match. Think about it, the biggest fight payday, 3x in a row... This feud can go on for atleast another year and the UFC makes BANK. THIs makes perfect sense
4rhQ49z.gif
Floyd gonna throw away 19 years of legacy by taking a dive lol ?

Sometimes sherdoggers are one step away from those people that write fan fiction about One Direction and shit.

This boxing match will be a joint UFC promotion. This is the ufc forum. There will be more UFC boxing matches in the future, dont be a bitch about it
Ok, you can have this one. I will not even mention that boxing is dead on this thread.

If im Mayyweather who's already rich as hell ...I'd rather be 50-0 and retire and miss out on another $300 mill pay day then go 49-1... losing to an MMA guy.

Floyd loses his GOAT status with a loss. There is literally no reason for Mayweather to throw this fight.

I wouldn't put it past Mayweather especially after seeing Mcgregors 2 bouts with Diaz, Floyd always says he's a business man. If making money is your business and you're that greedy, I mean the man's nickname is 'money' I could easily see it happen. Of course there is the argument about Floyds boxing legacy, but let's think about it he is 40 years old, losing a freakshow fight by a fluke is not really going to damage his legacy that much especially if he wins a rematch. Money can do strange things to people.

Back