Any idea what is wrong with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I've been sick for like a week now and I have no idea wtf is going on.

First 2 to 3 days I had bad nausea and just a general feeling of shit. That went away but now for the last 3 days I have had on and off brutal stomach pains. Like I will be completely fine and then out of no where I get a sharp pain in my stomach that feels like an ulcer burning or something and it feels like I need to take a nasty shit. But they are just normal poops

I'm worried Im developing chrons or something

Yeah, definitely AIDS.

In all serious, why the fuck do people wait so long to go a doctor? If it’s over 48-72 hours, SEEK A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL.

PS - Doctors don’t go on Sherdog.

First 2 to 3 days I had bad nausea and just a general feeling of shit. That went away but now for the last 3 days I have had on and off brutal stomach pains. Like I will be completely fine and then out of no where I get a sharp pain in my stomach that feels like an ulcer burning or something and it feels like I need to take a nasty shit. But they are just normal poops

Sounds like your pregnant.

Fuckin whore.

Surely webmd is a better option than asking here, as you can see from the first (expected) replies.

Sounds like you've got your first period though, have you noticed any bleeding?

It sounds like alcohol withdrawal symptoms.

Yeah, I’m going to have to go with AIDS, too. I’m a doctor, so I know what I’m talking about.

Let me take a look.

Ah yes, I think I see the problem:

You are asking for medical advice on a karate forum.

Go to a doctor.

Otherwise:

Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back