Any Gurners On The Forum?

squeezewax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Gurning, i think it's more of a pommie thing isn't? Some of the face are very ugly and funny.
Anyone here brave enuff to post a pic of themselves gurning?

Ricky Gervais is a well known gurner.
Pulling_faces_4.png

tsott_090110.jpg

q2Z2BKQ

Phil Jones loves gurning while playing for Man Utd.
Phil%20Jones%20funny%20face.jpg

q2Z2BKQ

I gurn. I gurn all the time. The other day I gurned the shit out of some dude who stepped to this.

One of my favourite rock stars Devin Townsend

maxresdefault.jpg

Devin
devin_face.jpg

This is what can happen if you're gurning and the wind changes direction.
bordello3.jpg

Robin Trower[ex procol harum] loves gurning throughout his solos.
9827822_JizzFace6.jpg

So you want to see my nut face?

You gotta earn it.

On the plus side, it doesn't take that long. Just remind me to snap a selfie while your gobbling on it.

Did you create this thread to tell the americans in a long, roundabout way that we don't know what gurning is? I'm getting that feeling.

Did you create this thread to tell the americans in a long, roundabout way that we don't know what gurning is? I'm getting that feeling.

You better get out of here with that shit. This is America.

I created it because plenty of poms are here.

There is no definitive answer to the origins of 'pom.' Besides what is mentioned above, some say it's to do with the pomigranite. Apparently to avoid scurvy on the long voyage down under, the fruit was consumed in large quantities.

The English are poms, no one else in Britain.
It's a slang word. Usually an Englishman is called a Pommie Bastard or a Whinging Pom. Actually it's not a terrible insult either, it's usually said with a little affection as so many Aussies have Pommies relatives.

[yt]

Back