Any fight promoter who thinks it's good to keep Mighty Mouse but screw over..

pilgrim4702

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Real fighters like

mousasi - (completely disrespected and ignored his value as a fighter)

dillashaw - (dillashaw, was denied a reasonable and deserved rematch, and then had to fight the top contenders while Cruz danced to a decision and a brutal humiliating backfire loss against lower ranked guys)

Ben rothwell - (it seems the ufc didn't think rothwells finishes over mitrione, Barnett, and overeem were exciting enough. Not the first time they've protected stipe from him( for the record I think stipe is a better fighter)

Romero, Whitaker, jacare - do I really need to say anything

Ferguson, - this man should be holding a belt now of some kind but wme just doesn't get it.

Instead we have snooze city when Mighty Mouse fights, speaks, or basically does anything, and a mw champion who probably loses violently to Rory McDonald of woodley if they ever fight, never mind the top 1-7 at mw.

If ufc thinks mm represents what fighting is and what people who like to watch fights want to watch, then somebody please enlighten me on this notion of stupidity because it just hurts to think about and it's at a cringe level only the latest mayweather Conor press conference or a Jeb bush presidential campaign can surpass. Please clap.

I agree with most of the point's you've made, but if you're suggesting DJ isn't a real fighter, you need to have your head examined.

Those are all real problems but wtf does Mighty Mouse have to do with this lol? Dude is a great fucking fighter and if you think otherwise you're a fucking idiot. If you're a fight "fan" and you can't appreciate what MM does in the cage then you don't understand the sport and you probably shouldn't even be watching it.

Yeah and it's Yogi Berra's fault Stanton lost the HR derby.

Pretty sure Ben Rothwell popped again and is suspended. It is true though that DJ is a ducker and these fighters deserve more respect

I have a strong feeling MM could kick your ass and twist your cap off...

Those are all real problems but wtf does Mighty Mouse have to do with this lol? Dude is a great fucking fighter and if you think otherwise you're a fucking idiot. If you're a fight "fan" and you can't appreciate what MM does in the cage then you don't understand the sport and you probably shouldn't even be watching it.
I know right? I CAN'T WAIT for MM vs Ray Borg. It's going to be a fucking EPIC!!!

Real fighters like

dillashaw - (dillashaw, was denied a reasonable and deserved rematch, and then had to fight the top contenders while Cruz danced to a decision and a brutal humiliating backfire loss against lower ranked guys)

Ben rothwell - (it seems the ufc didn't think rothwells finishes over mitrione, Barnett, and overeem were exciting enough. Not the first time they've protected stipe from him( for the record I think stipe is a better fighter)

Ferguson, - this man should be holding a belt now of some kind but wme just doesn't get it.

Instead we have snooze city when Mighty Mouse fights, speaks, or basically does anything, and a mw champion who probably loses violently to Rory McDonald of woodley if they ever fight, never mind the top 1-7 at mw.

If ufc thinks mm represents what fighting is and what people who like to watch fights want to watch, then somebody please enlighten me on this notion of stupidity because it just hurts to think about and it's at a cringe level only the latest mayweather Conor press conference or a Jeb bush presidential campaign can surpass. Please clap.
If you want to rant against UFC management, why not do it without bashing Demetrious Johnson? Because your "points" about him are really stupid.

inner-troll-p1.jpg

Real fighters like

415.gif

I hate to admit it but, I would rather watch WMMA fights than mighty mouse fights.

yeah, I said it.

I agree with most of the point's you've made, but if you're suggesting DJ isn't a real fighter, you need to have your head examined.

Who do you think would win in:

DJ vs. Moose
DJ vs. Rory
DJ vs. Bader
DJ vs. Davis
DJ vs. Bendo

These are all the guys that UFC let go. If you want to talk about pure sports meritocracy you have to take size out of the equation and the reality of the matter is DJ is a lesser fighter than them all in the absolute sense, and in addition to that he doesn't sell.

LOL at considering 10 time defending champion and one of the most well rounded mixed martial artists in history, "not a real fighter."

He'd literally be destroyed by hundreds of thousands if not millions of people on the planet in a real fight

"real fighter"

DJ vs. Moose
DJ vs. Rory
DJ vs. Bader
DJ vs. Davis
DJ vs. Bendo

These are all the guys that UFC let go. If you want to talk about pure sports meritocracy you have to take size out of the equation and the reality of the matter is DJ is a lesser fighter than them all in the absolute sense, and in addition to that he doesn't sell.
Those fights would never be sanctioned under the unified rules, but if all things were equal in terms of size, DJ beats them all, imo. Rory, Bendo, Davis, Bader, and Mousasi have at least one weakness DJ Could exploit. DJ does not have any exploitable weaknesses.

And with the exception of Rory, non of the fighters you mentioned are draws, but I don't agree with the UFC's lack of effort to retain their services.

He'd literally be destroyed by hundreds of thousands if not millions of people on the planet in a real fight

"real fighter"
Fact, DJ is 26-2-1 as a professional fighter. That's proof of him being a real fighter. Now scram. I won't be trolled by you.

DJ is the most complete fighter in the planet, and I love watching him fight. The UFC has disregarded DJ just as they have many other fighters.

It's a damn shame that the UFC didn't hold on to Mousasi.

DJ vs. Moose
DJ vs. Rory
DJ vs. Bader
DJ vs. Davis
DJ vs. Bendo

You forgot Mitrione and Roy.

<Fedor23>

"real fighter"

Man, those people are idiots for not competing in combat sports. A lot of money in that shit nowadays.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back