Any Chance We Get Conor/GSP

ufcfan1986

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Before Conor went into boxing Big Daddy Meltz said this was the biggest money match that the UFC could make with who they have available. Is there any chance this could still happen? What needs to happen to make it so?

Before this is happening...he has to defend his freaking belt.

But this fight could happen in 2019...

GSP is a bad match up for Conor btw.

I so want to see this, especially before George gets a little too up there in age.

I think Conor should unify his title with Ferguson first, but I'm cool with them booking it right after.

Why do you wanna see Conor getting wrestlefucked by the bigger, stronger, more experienced, more skilled athlete?

The thing is the longer this goes on and with GSP's presence in UFC, people will just continue to talk and talk then they will have no option but to make it.

The thing is the longer this goes on and with GSP's presence in UFC, people will just continue to talk and talk then they will have no option but to make it.

Exactly it’s why they made the mayweather fight, I think gsp and Conor would be down to fight each other for sure it would be crazy if gsp wins the ww belt and conor defends against Ferguson then the fight would be HUGE IF TRUE

On paper it's bigger than mcg Diaz.

In reality it's a terrible terrible fight and match up. GSP is too big and would take him down at will. Not enough power to make a difference

185er vs a 155er but anything is possible when it comes to money fights

Back