Any advice for a new Mass Effect player.

When I replayed the games a while back I went hard and tried to do everything and talk to everyone and just get as much as I could of the lore. It was so disappointing when the bromance I thought me and Kaiden had turned into him trying to fuck me. Must be how a hot girl feels when the guy she thinks is her friend is just another dude who wants to fuck her.
This was pretty much every male party member in Baldur's Gate 3. I didn't realize everyone wanted to bang at first. Wyll seem to take it the hardest. Sorry bro, I didn't think saving your dad and complimenting your dance meant I wanted to suck your dick. I had been railing Shadowheart for some time up to that point, what about her feelings bro :D

It’s interesting because even though the first game has the clunkiest gameplay, I’d say the last 3rd of the game (from Virmire, Illos, Citadel run) is probably the strongest my Shepherd felt throughout the trilogy.

Especially if you’re playing as an Adept, you truly feel like a Biotic god at that point in the trilogy.

The 2nd game has much smoother gameplay but you do have to rely on cover a lot more.

This was pretty much every male party member in Baldur's Gate 3. I didn't realize everyone wanted to bang at first. Wyll seem to take it the hardest. Sorry bro, I didn't think saving your dad and complimenting your dance meant I wanted to suck your dick. I had been railing Shadowheart for some time up to that point, what about her feelings bro :D
Yea I caught on really early how easy the characters in general are.

This is the main non-gameplay complaint I have with BG3. There's so many possible relationship plotlines you can pursue simultaneously with everyone in your party, and its impossible for them not to notice, and there's no jealousy?
Even Shadowheart & Lai'zel, who hate eachother, are fine with sharing you? And not only is everyone bisexual, if you choose another species as a character... they're fine with that?

In Mass Effect 1, if you pursue relationships with Liara and Ashley, or Liara or Kaiden, near the end they both confront you and say "You Gotta Choose One Of Us." Which is an entirely reasonable ultimatum.

In Witcher 3, if you try to get with both Triss & Yenniefer... they tie you to the bed, and both relationships are done.

And those are 17 & 9 year old games.

Also, somewhat related, in my 2nd playthrough I comically made every all the BG3 companions prance around naked in camp, just because I thought its bizarre you're given that option to do so, and... nothing happens. No objections by anyone that they can see eachother naked, no additional dialogue whatsoever.

And after saving Shadowheart's parents in Act 3 the next long rest you have she begins pouring her heart out about the decisions she's made... while 100% naked... and her parents show up and.... no objections whatsoever... no 'My God Jenevelle! Put some clothes on!' They hug and everything while she's naked.

Only in video games.
{<diva}

When I replayed the games a while back I went hard and tried to do everything and talk to everyone and just get as much as I could of the lore. It was so disappointing when the bromance I thought me and Kaiden had turned into him trying to fuck me. Must be how a hot girl feels when the guy she thinks is her friend is just another dude who wants to fuck her.

Garrus is your real bro

This is the main non-gameplay complaint I have with BG3. There's so many possible relationship plotlines you can pursue simultaneously with everyone in your party, and its impossible for them not to notice, and there's no jealousy?
Even Shadowheart & Lai'zel, who hate eachother, are fine with sharing you? And not only is everyone bisexual, if you choose another species as a character... they're fine with that?

In Mass Effect 1, if you pursue relationships with Liara and Ashley, or Liara or Kaiden, near the end they both confront you and say "You Gotta Choose One Of Us." Which is an entirely reasonable ultimatum.

In Witcher 3, if you try to get with both Triss & Yenniefer... they tie you to the bed, and both relationships are done.

Lae'zel is definitely not cool with sharing you with Shadowheart. You have to pick one at some point.

Also, somewhat related, in my 2nd playthrough I comically made every all the BG3 companions prance around naked in camp, just because I thought its bizarre you're given that option to do so, and... nothing happens. No objections by anyone that they can see eachother naked, no additional dialogue whatsoever.

And after saving Shadowheart's parents in Act 3 the next long rest you have she begins pouring her heart out about the decisions she's made... while 100% naked... and her parents show up and.... no objections whatsoever... no 'My God Jenevelle! Put some clothes on!' They hug and everything while she's naked.

Only in video games.
{<diva}
In ME1, I definitely chose "why not both" for Liara and Ashely. Only Ashley stormed off. Liara after that acted as though I chose her. Anyone else do that?

I have the Legendary edition, but haven't gotten to that point yet in the story, I'll see if it lets me do that whenever I boot it up again. Sheppard's face was hilarious when he said it.

It’s interesting because even though the first game has the clunkiest gameplay, I’d say the last 3rd of the game (from Virmire, Illos, Citadel run) is probably the strongest my Shepherd felt throughout the trilogy.

Especially if you’re playing as an Adept, you truly feel like a Biotic god at that point in the trilogy.

The 2nd game has much smoother gameplay but you do have to rely on cover a lot more.

That last 3rd of ME1 was absolutely epic. But yeah adept is nerfed hard when they introduced the armor and shield bars. Basically makes adept only useful for clean up duty on weakened tough enemies and trash mobs.

Honestly, I've noticed that with most games with romance options. In Fallout 4 for instance, you can romance everyone and nobody notices. Very few games put the extra effort into it.

Seems like a completely different game. The graphic novel style intro/recap was really cool and gameplay is so much better.
Probably going to be a late night for me.

Bet at the end of that opening, you were like :

<30>

Bet at the end of that opening, you were like :

<30>
Didn't see any of that coming.

Game is completely next gen compared to the first.
Reloading mags is different for sure, using teammates powers is better, I have already died more times than I did in total playing ME1.
Ran out of gas in my ship once, and it doesn't seem like I can set waypoints on the map when walking around unfortunately.
The audio is soooo much better.

Didn't see any of that coming.

Game is completely next gen compared to the first.
Reloading mags is different for sure, using teammates powers is better, I have already died more times than I did in total playing ME1.
Ran out of gas in my ship once, and it doesn't seem like I can set waypoints on the map when walking around unfortunately.
The audio is soooo much better.

Now you know what I meant by 'most improved direct sequel ever.'

I won't hint at amazing moments like the opening was, but there's many more to come.

I do, yes.

I'm going to smoke one, eat some ice cream, and get down on this game tonight.

Don't rush through it.

This is one of those few games in which you'll hate you can only one 1st playthrough.

Bang Miranda

OIP.WU_40lyO9aHPlPGnKcE_twHaEK

Blue pussy is the best pussy.

Blue pussy is the best pussy.

Back