Anti Semitic Trolls Harass Ben Shapiro's sister

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Pretty much what it says in the title. They found out who she was and harass her online.

https://forward.com/fast-forward/38.../?attribution=blog-article-listing-1-headline

Pic for research purposes.

25443239_1356506594454265_8850842265188901222_n.jpg

I think the appropriate response is...... Crucifixion?

Are you saying that you want to nail her?

She needs to get that elf ear surgery.

she reminds me of Ruxin's sister for some reason

It's perfectly relevant. What do you want us to say? Oh look at the poor poor Jew with big melons.

No one gives a shit.
Does she personally own Congress or Hollywood? If not, then you're just shitting on a random Jew. Her tit size is also irrelevant.

Muslims get it worse everyday then this princess. So do other minorities. Jews own congress and Hollywood so you can cry me a river.

Are all jews in on this and get dividends by direct deposit or just a few? How jewish do you have to be? At-least half?
Its really not fair for those not receiving the benefits but get in on the harassment.
Sounds complicated.

Does she personally own Congress or Hollywood? If not, then you're just shitting on a random Jew. Her tit size is also irrelevant.
He should just post dicks and scat or whatever and get it over with.

But re:bolded, they aren't capable of being irrelevant imo. I'm not even into big tits, but those are relevant, in a timeless kind of way, to everything.

It says an alt-right publication outed her, but doesn't say who's harassing her. After all, Ben gets shit from white nationalists and far left idiots equally. On one hand he's a ((())) who's controlling everything, on the other he gets called a nazi. People suck.

It says an alt-right publication outed her, but doesn't say who's harassing her. After all, Ben gets shit from white nationalists and far left idiots equally. On one hand he's a ((())) who's controlling everything, on the other he gets called a nazi. People suck.

Another Jewish person accused of being part of the a alt-right thats getting harassed by white nationalists?
Can hardly keep up anymore.

Another Jewish person accused of being part of the a alt-right thats getting harassed by white nationalists?
Can hardly keep up anymore.
There's vids of all kinds of minorities being called nazis. The far left have lost their minds.

And just to be clear, there's anti-Semites on the left as well as the right.

Back