Anthony Weiner looking at 2 years in prison

So isn't sexting a minor the real problem here, even absent a toddler?

What if he had been sexting Huma with their baby in the bed beside him?

Well, the girl lied about her age so it's hard for me to really see that as a greater offense.

He didn't know he was sexting a minor until we did too.

Na just a poster who got a bad case of douche chills from your desperate plea for attention.

haha this guy said douche chills. Dont be mad man. rip is a gimmick that needs to be constantly reminded of that. Let me know if you would like to join my list minion

He is certainly a scumbag.. but the girl lied about her age.

I doubt he does 2 years.
Sure, he will. He'll serve 6 months in Club Fed is more like it.
He'll be sentenced to two, go to some cushy ultra minimum security place where he can get on Facebook and Twitter and shit and live in a dorm situation and then be out in 6 months on good behavior.

Too bad they can't send him to Sing Sing or Pelican Bay for those 6 months just for the lols.
He will almost certainly do something close to or within the requested 21-27 months.

Feds don't do "out on good behavior after 1/3 the sentence"

Remember folks, this is Hillarys right hand woman's husband. Classified emails were on this perverts laptop.

Trump was definitely the right choice.

More time than anybody will do for something related to the Ruzzzia investigation

This Weiner guy seems like the trustworthy type. Remember that time they found a bunch of classified State Department emails on his laptop? Good times.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/03/polit...-forwarding-classified-information/index.html

"Comey said Abedin appeared to have had a regular practice of forwarding emails to Weiner for him "to print out for her so she could then deliver them to the secretary of state."

Last edited:
Well they'll know where to find him when they need to ask about why he had classified emails forwarded from Clinton via Huma from JWICS and SIPRNet while he was sexting between 20 and 100 women in his own words.

@Inga and Bobby, looks like we're all on the case haha!

haha this guy said douche chills. Dont be mad man. rip is a gimmick that needs to be constantly reminded of that. Let me know if you would like to join my list minion
Nope. @ripskater is a decnt guy, who I happen to disagree with on mutiple topics. But he is always polite and respectfull. An example you would do well to follow.

Remember folks, this is Hillarys right hand woman's husband. Classified emails were on this perverts laptop.

Trump was definitely the right choice.
How is it that both of these women run around together, both have their husbands perverting around and are famously known for being sex addicts and having affairs?

Nope. @ripskater is a decnt guy, who I happen to disagree with on mutiple topics. But he is always polite and respectfull. An example you would do well to follow.
How is it that both of these women run around together, both have their husbands perverting around and are famously known for being sex addicts and having affairs?
So respectful!

I think anyone with any sort of online dating experience knows that young girls can be quite predatory and lie quite often about their age. So many young girls want older guys, it's undeniable, and they lie constantly to get them.

What really creeps me out about all this is that he was doing this with his kid in the room... that is crossing a line and the more serious offense, imo.
Tell us about your online dating experience?

He's clearly a predator who can't control himself. Time to go away.

Hey so does Hildog shit on Weiner in this book of hers? Since she's pointing fingers everywhere I wonder if she goes into detail on this dumb perverted fuck but since he's back with her girl Huma I guess she may tread lightly lmao both of their husbands are terrible.

Back