Anthony Pettis' new nutritionist...

Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score

giphy.gif

I'm confused, what's earyl weigh in? they still have time to get weight right? Cub Swanson was 146lb, has he missied weight too?!

I'm confused, what's earyl weigh in? they still have time to get weight right? Cub Swanson was 146lb, has he missied weight too?!

Swanson's fight isn't for a title so he can be 1 lb over the limit. Because Pettis' is for the "Interim" FW Title, technically he has to be right on 145 lbs.

And early weigh ins have been going on for a few months. Instead of holding weigh ins in the evening, they hold them in the morning to give fighters more time to hydrate before the fight. Then later this evening, they'll hold a "ceremonial" weigh in, in which hydrated, healthy looking fighters pretend to weigh in and pose for pictures.

I have a feeling Pettis will win this fight. Sherdog is almost always wrong and the general consensus is that Holloway will murk Pettis. I smell an upset.

Swanson's fight isn't for a title so he can be 1 lb over the limit. Because Pettis' is for the "Interim" FW Title, technically he has to be right on 145 lbs.

And early weigh ins have been going on for a few months. Instead of holding weigh ins in the evening, they hold them in the morning to give fighters more time to hydrate before the fight. Then later this evening, they'll hold a "ceremonial" weigh in, in which hydrated, healthy looking fighters pretend to weigh in and pose for pictures.
Thanks, so is Pettis able to make weight come 11pm? or is it decided he'll get fined.

Apparently if Max wins he gets the paper belt but if Wheaties wins he gets shit.

Awesome.

Like any of this bullshit even matters. Lol

Anthony didnt deserve the belt in the first place, everything happens for a reason. Max deserves it if he wins.

There was never a "real" belt on the line in the first place. Being upset at this point feels very pointless.

how are you gonna be talking in interviews saying you feel so great had a nutritionist live with him in his house for seven week and miss weight these fighters are something

That nutritionist was feeding Pettis organic vegetable protein powder as seen in embedded.

Immediately knew he would miss weight because that guy doesn't know shit. All real athletes use WPI.

rgo_organic_vegan_protein__14382.1410042611.1280.1280.jpg

46be873d64aacea63e1f45d0fbd8c2be9ac5cf8f2faa49bab6b10a7f1bb99579_1.jpg

the early weigh in is the actual weigh in. the later weigh in is the "ceremonial" aka fake weigh in.

Thanks, so is Pettis able to make weight come 11pm? or is it decided he'll get fined.

Under the old format, if fighters missed weight they had two hours to drop the extra weight. Under this new system, there's no two hour rule (I believe). If you don't make weight by the cut off time (11 am), you've missed weight and you lose 20% just like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back