Anthony Joshua vs a Prime Mike Tyson

itrainUFC

Black Belt in UFC
@Blue
Reaction score

I think Tyson would win. Tyson was a beast and slayed much bigger people then himself.

What is everyone's opinion?

Joshua is so overrated.

Joshua would get demolished. And I am not even a Tyson fan.

Joshua is a good hw but I still think he has a lot of room to develop.

Mike-Tyson-009.jpg

I'd expect Tyson to work his way in, land some nasty body shots to open up AJs guard and then take his head off.

Joshua too big, too good.

Tyson is over rated. HW division was soooo weak. As soon as he fought top guys he lost.

Joshua too big, too good.

Tyson is over rated. HW division was soooo weak. As soon as he fought top guys he lost.

Myth. He fought rival belt holders and won comfortably until he broke with his coach Rooney and stopped training as dedicately. People report how Tyson stopped running in the morning because that was something he'd do with his former coach who had been kicked out by Don King.

Joshua doesn't have enough fights yet to show us how good he really is yet. He looks great so far but its too early to compare him to previous fighters with way more fights.

Current Joshua loses.

Now, with some more experience, a more consistent jab, some improved stamina and a good timing to clinch and wrestle Tyson if needed, this is a fun fight.

Why it's so hard to imagine Joshua beating Tyson?

I do think that Joshua's stamina issues and lack of jab would be an issue. Meaning that Tyson would eventually get up close, where AJ would have no tools to protect himself from the body shots.

I remember this scene in round 5 against Wladimir when AJ exploded and beat him down, but with Tysons upper body movement and height, it's questionable we would ever see that.

Watch the fight that just happened, you will have your answer

tyson would be to much for him he d tko him from the body more than likely i think

I think Joshua would shit his pants and then that shit would be smeared out all over the canvas as he got put on his ass, struggling to get back up Trevor Berbick style. Not a pretty sight. We should be happy we never had to watch it.

Back