ANT-MAN AND THE WASP (First Reactions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh look Perry White is in Marvel now

looks good btw

i honestly hope Luis tells another story in this one again lol

Will watch. Enjoyed the first one, Rudd nails it. And Evangeline is nice to look at.

theoretically, Ant Man can kill someone by getting ingested while microscopic and then blowing up to full size, right? Has he ever done that?

Not true but i guess this depends on the writer but if ant man is full grown and get even scratch say thanos then no matter what he does in his body would make a difference. It should only give thanos a headache at best

theoretically, Ant Man can kill someone by getting ingested while microscopic and then blowing up to full size, right? Has he ever done that?

Punisher with the Ant-Man costume did that.
ltUvTjt.jpg

Did not expect to like the first one and was pleasantly surprised at how good it was
This one looks like more of the same, could be good could be bad
Will probably watch in theaters

New poster for Ant-Man. Marvel should really concentrate on getting 3rd party music for all their soundtracks or at least their trailers. The ones with generic music feel b-class.

DUzB_6yX0AADeiB.jpg

Hope the villains are good. Not just another bland technology based bad guy.

Why does every superhero challenge a villain that is nearly identical to themselves??

Cap vs Winter Soldier
Antman vs yellow jacket
Iron Man vs generic bad guy in mech suit
Norse God vs Norse God

Hope the villains are good. Not just another bland technology based bad guy.

Why does every superhero challenge a villain that is nearly identical to themselves??

Cap vs Winter Soldier
Antman vs yellow jacket
Iron Man vs generic bad guy in mech suit
Norse God vs Norse God

I agree. Ans to add..

Hulk vs Abomination
Strange vs Kaecilius

That's why i wanted to see Iron Man vs. Mandarin so bad. A contrast in styles if it was done right

Update: January 31, 2018

New ANT-MAN AND THE WASP Set Photos Gives Us a Good Look at Ghost

Digital Spy now bring you a first clear look at star Hannah John-Kamen suited up as the baddie Ghost thanks to a number of on-set pictures. In one, Ghost is seen holding the miniaturised building we saw in the trailer as she hangs out of a van, while in another, we glimpse part of her face through her mask as she rides a motorcycle.

gallery-1517398812-ant-man-ghost-villain-hannah-kamen.jpg

gallery-1517398809-ant-man-stuntwoman-hannah-kamen.jpg

Update: January 31, 2018

New ANT-MAN AND THE WASP Set Photos Gives Us a Good Look at Ghost

Digital Spy now bring you a first clear look at star Hannah John-Kamen suited up as the baddie Ghost thanks to a number of on-set pictures. In one, Ghost is seen holding the miniaturised building we saw in the trailer as she hangs out of a van, while in another, we glimpse part of her face through her mask as she rides a motorcycle.

gallery-1517398812-ant-man-ghost-villain-hannah-kamen.jpg

gallery-1517398809-ant-man-stuntwoman-hannah-kamen.jpg

Plot twist. Ghost doesn't know who she is because the Quantum Realm altered her mind and also preserved her body so she is still in her prime . Ghost is an unstable Janet Van Dyne.

:eek::eek::eek:

Not true but i guess this depends on the writer but if ant man is full grown and get even scratch say thanos then no matter what he does in his body would make a difference. It should only give thanos a headache at best

What if he crawls inside Thamos' ear and then gets big again?

The trailer seemed to let Hope take the lead in much of the action (fighting scenes, tech explanation, and the quip that Scott wouldn't have been caught if she was at the airport).

With the big bad being a woman, does this mean that this will be Marvel's first female led superhero movie?

Cassie states that Ant-Man needed a sidekick. However, I wonder if Ant-Man becomes the sidekick.

The trailer seemed to let Hope take the lead in much of the action (fighting scenes, tech explanation, and the quip that Scott wouldn't have been caught if she was at the airport).

With the big bad being a woman, does this mean that this will be Marvel's first female led superhero movie?

Cassie states that Ant-Man needed a sidekick. However, I wonder if Ant-Man becomes the sidekick.
I can see that being the case. She sort of taught him so would make sense she becomes the headliner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back