ANT-MAN AND THE WASP (First Reactions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overall I liked it. In the first Antman I thought Lilly and Rudd played well off each other .

Probably not. The shrinking/growing gags in this look like they'll be worth the price of admission alone

Think they're just using it as an expression

Oh ok, I have netflix too so it confused me. Should have just said wait for redbox or something.

I loved it

Had a smile on my face the entire time

Action scenes look like they are going to be insane

Netflix? I'm not aware of this but how do you watch them? Additional fee or something? They barely have any Marvel films on Netflix
Really? That's how I watched Civil War, Dr. Strange and GOTG 2. I assume Ragnarock will be up in a month.
EDIT: Oh did you mean how to watch right away? No, I just wait.

Dooooood, get MoviePass!
Looked into this, got interested and entered zip code....no theaters within 100 miles take it. Wah wah waaaaah.

I hope that when Pym resizes his offer building that everything is tipped over and strewn around the place.

"I really didn't consider that"

Also, Ghost is a potentially awesome villain. Had a few cool moments against Ironman and Dr. Strange if I remember correctly.

It almost looks like when shes talking to antman in the beginning about helping during civil war, shes helping him break out of the prison. But that wouldnt line up with avengers inifinity war, or it would seem. Looks good to me, hopefully his funny mexican partner is back.

I got love for the 1st one & was looking forward to the sequel, but that didn't do much for me. I'll still watch it though... maybe they'll dazzle me on the next one. I hope the movie is good.

Cringed a bit on the building shrink & then the guy drags it across a flat surface... & it all ready had wheels on it... lol. What about the foundation? It wasn't just sitting on top of the ground. It would've been dug in to deep footers buried in the ground. At the least... he would've had to pull it up out of a big hole. Cool looking scene but not realistic at all... & shrinking a building is all ready a stretch, but looking past that... it's a lot harder to accept that he can just roll it right off you know.

Also, I don't know if they're planning on making it big again & using it somewhere else... but like is every chair nailed to the floor & all the drawers locked so nothing goes flying around n stuff. The structure would also be compromised by the rough ground such as when my suitcase is vibrating all over the place when I roll it across a street. I wouldn't want to enter that structure after they make it big again. Is it just going to be a skyscraper sitting on Giant wheels? It wasn't before he shrunk it.

End Rant. :D

I got love for the 1st one & was looking forward to the sequel, but that didn't do much for me. I'll still watch it though... maybe they'll dazzle me on the next one. I hope the movie is good.

Cringed a bit on the building shrink & then the guy drags it across a flat surface... & it all ready had wheels on it... lol. What about the foundation? It wasn't just sitting on top of the ground. It would've been dug in to deep footers buried in the ground. At the least... he would've had to pull it up out of a big hole. Cool looking scene but not realistic at all... & shrinking a building is all ready a stretch, but looking past that... it's a lot harder to accept that he can just roll it right off you know.

Also, I don't know if they're planning on making it big again & using it somewhere else... but like is every chair nailed to the floor & all the drawers locked so nothing goes flying around n stuff. The structure would be compromised by the rough round such as when my suitcase is vibrating all over the place when I roll it across a street.

<LikeReally5>

Looking forward to it. I forgot the implications of him being locked up again at the end of civil war and getting broken out....

tumblr_p2hghyE2Wz1w4ktb8o3_540.gif

Also, I don't know if they're planning on making it big again & using it somewhere else... but like is every chair nailed to the floor & all the drawers locked so nothing goes flying around n stuff. The structure would also be compromised by the rough ground such as when my suitcase is vibrating all over the place when I roll it across a street. I wouldn't want to enter that structure after they make it big again. Is it just going to be a skyscraper sitting on Giant wheels? It wasn't before he shrunk it.

End Rant. :D

Its a dumb gag

It has wheels on it cause its stupid

Thats the type of humor this movie is

theoretically, Ant Man can kill someone by getting ingested while microscopic and then blowing up to full size, right? Has he ever done that?

I thought it was a cool trailer, and with him already being Ant Man we don't have to go through a learning curve again, we can just get right into the action. The Wasp's suit looked pretty cool, and Douglas is awesome, as usual.

you had me at suitcase building. looks fun.

theoretically, Ant Man can kill someone by getting ingested while microscopic and then blowing up to full size, right? Has he ever done that?
<TheWire1>

But part of me is

<{clintugh}>

while the other part of me is

<{jackyeah}>

Looks alright. Hopefully it's better than the last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back