Another Russian journalist killed.

except there are no plans to take more land and nobody wants that. At best actually preferable would be for Kiev to waste money and blood of their own people trying to win back separtist pro russian east.

Eventually since Ukraine not going to be in eu for god knows how long. Eu said like at least 2 decades. Ukraine will just continue to become shit and then ukrainians will realize that Russian speakers and belarusians, russians, etc are basically their cousins and brothers and they are fighting for fake pride. Because truth is ukraine nationalism is so fucking fake and also phony especially those people in volhynia, east galcia, and bukovina which are former polish lands that Stalin annexed and gave to ukraine. These people in many western ukrainian towns were also the FIRST to join the nazis and NOT resist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_annexation_of_Eastern_Galicia,_Volhynia_and_Northern_Bukovina

map.jpg

main-qimg-efb237d59e43979089146378493b6fd3.webp

Ukraine_historical_vs_electoral_19941.png
NOVORUSSIYA.jpg

language-in-ukraine2.gif

Ukraine-Political-Regions-2.png

fucking almost 5 million ukrainians joined the nazis despite them being part of soviet union and invaded..... Shit is not made up! While the rest of the union and much asian blood was fighting for dear life to save the country!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_collaboration_with_Nazi_Germany

You are quite well versed in the politics of said region for an hispanic guy ;)

That being said, it does makes sense.

You are quite well versed in the politics of said region for an hispanic guy ;)

That being said, it does makes sense.

stalin also helped clean those lands of poles to settle ukrainians. My solution is partition ukraine and what i said in above post. I miss spoke about # of ukrainians joining nazis i remember reading it was that high it was not but support was high. Which is why today there towns in western ukraine with strong support. So strong in fact that

Or my prediction is at least within 10 years from now Ukraine will have revolution and swing towards Russia again as the EU and fallout with americans has i think killed any chance of Ukraine anytime soon becoming in eu and even if they did they would be like bulgaria or romania. Shit taking massive amounts of aid and even then they still not likely to have control of the far eastern parts of ukraine because the Russians have more money to spend and manpower and can just bleed ukraine out in their attempts to take full control. More brutal ukraine tries to act more they will lose people support except for the crazies in the western states of ukraine who have they own warped sense of nationalism. By the way anytime you read western or jewish criticism of Ukraine it is always because some idiots in western ukraine are wanting to honour former nazis or whatever. Last i read Israelis really upset over recent years of Ukraine doing just that. The west just destablized ukraine is what they did and if US closer relations with israel and Trump is any change and americans dislike for foreign senseless intervention my guess is the fuckign with ukraine will slow down by the americans.

Russian wikipedia https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Иностранные_формирования_войск_СС - ethnically Russians and Cossacks as conscripts in Waffen SS - 100000 and only 30000 Ukrainians. There were ethnically Russians in Walloon Legion and at least one ethnically Russian in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/33rd_Waffen_Grenadier_Division_of_the_SS_Charlemagne_(1st_French) Serg Krotoff who was executed.

i miss spoke typed on number who joined but the support was large in western ukraine. And that number is not small number by way.

did you forget the fact that 23% to 25% of ukrainian leaders especially western ukraine joined nazi collaboration? what about fact taht hundreds thousands ukrainians helped turn jews in and over 100,000 joined nazi police forces? the amount of jews killed and then damage done to ukraine is mirroed in it split today.

why dont you see pro nazism in eastern ukraine to the high degree that you see it in west ukraine? see this part he wont tell you @Rod1 but i done here i know game feniamin play. If it was not true then why is internet filled with ´´ukraine collaboration´´ and role in holocaust.

The National Geographic reported: " A number of Ukrainians had collaborated: According to German historian Dieter Pohl (de), around 100,000 joined police units that provided key assistance to the Nazis. Many others staffed the local bureaucracies or lent a helping hand during mass shootings of Jews. Ukrainians, such as the infamous Ivan the Terrible of Treblinka, were also among the guards who manned the German Nazi death camps.”[17]

According to The Simon Wiesenthal Center (in January 2011) "Ukraine has, to the best of our knowledge, never conducted a single investigation of a local Nazi war criminal, let alone prosecuted a Holocaust perpetrator."[18]

According to the Israeli Holocaust historian Yitzhak Arad, "In January 1942 a company of Tatar volunteers was established in Simferopol under the command of Einsatzgruppe 11. This company participated in anti-Jewish manhunts and murder actions in the rural regions."[19]

According to Timothy Snyder, "something that is never said, because its inconventient for precisely everyone, is that more Ukrainian Communists collaborated with the Germans, than did Ukrainian nationalists." As well, very many of those who collaborated with the German occupation, also collaborated Soviet policies of the 1930s.[20]

What a tragic accident. He must have ran into a bullet. Russian journalists and defectors must be cursed with bad luck. They either slip on some radioactive material, spray themselves with neurotoxin or slip from the balcony. I'm sure Putin is very sad about the situation.

Probably just a robbery gone wrong just like Seth Rich

Anyone who thinks otherwise is a conspiracy theorist.

Russian journalist Arkady Babchenko was reportedly shot and killed in Kiev on Tuesday, May 29. According to fellow journalist Ayder Muzhdabaev, he was shot in the back while at home. A source told the website Obozrevatel.com that Babchenko died before paramedics could get him to the hospital.

Ukrainian law enforcement later confirmed Babchenko's death. According to police, Babchenko's wife says she was in the bathroom when she heard what sounded like several loud claps. When she exited, she says she found her husband covered in blood. He apparently died in the ambulance on the way to the hospital.

According to another report, Babchenko was shot in the entryway to his apartment while coming home from the store. Ukrainianskaya Pravda says Babchenko was shot three times — all in the back. In a press statement, the Kiev police department said it believes Babchenko was killed as a reprisal for his work as a journalist.

Babchenko fought in both of Russia’s post-Soviet wars in Chechnya. After leaving the armed forces in 2000, he started working as a war correspondent for Moskovsky Komsomolets and Zabytyi Polk. He later worked with many publications, including the newspaper Novaya Gazeta. Babchenko also founded the project “Journalists Without Middlemen,” and wrote several books about his experience in the military, winning multiple literary awards.

Babchenko was a vocal critic of Russia’s intervention in eastern Ukraine, accusing Moscow of waging a war of aggression. In 2017, he left Russia and moved to Kiev, after receiving threats against his life. In Ukraine, he worked for the television network ATR.

What can i say this sucks. The journalist made a mistake by moving to Ukraine. Should have stayed in Israel where he was for a while AFAIK. He is not the first Anti-Putin "activist" to get killed in Ukraine.

What really makes me angry about this is that he was a Russian veteran, and this is what he got.

Arkadiy_Babchenko-468.jpg

https://meduza.io/en/news/2018/05/2...bchenko-is-reportedly-shot-and-killed-in-kiev

Actual footage of Putin responding to this tragic news,

putin.gif

He must of found some dirt on Hillary Clinton

RussiaToday will report that he was a pedophile, and it was a suicide.

Meanwhile, a random 6m conversations will take place today in Russia where the citizens laugh about how uncouth the USA is while expressing both dismay and concern at the shocking level of propaganda being disseminated by the American MSM.
Russia can be a scary place, even for its citizens

probably his books sell way better in the west than in russia
and giving sensitive informations about war zones prolly didn't help him too

back from the dead, just like skripal...
but maybe he'll be "killed" by the russians at some point again, when new sanctions are needed.
or maybe during the world cup.

lols

if the Russians don't make hey out of this then they are truly stupid.

Back