Elections Ann Coulter: Vivek I would never vote for you because you're Indian

Yeah if we hire an Indian it’s too likely he will take revenge for the slaughter of his people.
Thanks a lot Bhutto!

I like Vivek. He’s so smart. He is trolling the trollers and they don’t even know it.

Didn’t Ann come out against Trump at some point in the past couple of years or am i misremembering that? If she did, I would have thought at this point she’d basically be persona non grata and completely irrelevant in MAGA circles.

I love it when the non white republicans find out how white republicans actually feel about them.
Its one person bud....

I love it when the non white republicans find out how white republicans actually feel about them.

White Republicans don't feel that way about all of them, just most of them.

Minorites that share the same value system as Republicans are considered "one of the good ones" which is better but still problematic.

Didn’t Ann come out against Trump at some point in the past couple of years or am i misremembering that? If she did, I would have thought at this point she’d basically be persona non grata and completely irrelevant in MAGA circles.

She did but the undertone of that was that he promised explicit racism in his policies and didnt deliver.

The irony is that this whole "Anglo-Saxons" thing traces back to the Ingvaeones tribes which were Pagans descended from Yngvi (aka Freyr, where Friday comes from). When they attach that Christian Protestant shit to it I gotta cringe. The origins are spiritually closer to Hinduism than that crap religion from the Levant.

Well of course she is irrelevant. That was the reason behind her making the comments on his podcast. He is so much more relevant than she is. She is kinda known for saying wierd stuff that generates publicity so she can hawk her books.

Last edited:
Ah yes, being told his ethnicity isn't welcome in MAGA to his face, on his show... After spending his entire failed campaign being a MAGA foot stool....

He sure showed them!
case in point

<Fedor23>

I'd vote for Vivek, but I like how westerners are shocked by the norm of almost every non western country who want some lineage in the country you're running to be in charge of. How many people here think they could move to Japan at like 30 with their American spouse and their kids could become prime minister? You can do it in the UK, and we'll elect a president with a dad and step dad who weren't even citizens, but most places would have to be colonized for the kid of 2 foreigners to be in charge.

I always thought Ann Coulter was just pandering to her white base with some of the off the wall shit she says and playing a character. Kind of like Colby Covington.

But nah - I think this is what she genuinely believes. She's just straight up racist 😂

Vivek is born in Ohio, yet she can't vote for him because of his skin color? Also shits on Catholics and basically says WASPY Protestants are the master race and should be the only Presidents.

Timestamped where she says the Indian stuff

Nah she’s married to JJ from Good Times.

She ain’t racist she just eats well off JJ’s particular style of ghostwriting.

Everything she says has a masculine energy to it. Her and her husband have been playing republicans for decades.

Grifting their asses off.

I can’t figure out if I would like to see this racist old lady in a bikini or not..?

the chuds cant figure out whether they would like to see her as their VP nominee or not. she wasn't supposed to say the quiet part out loud.

The irony is that this whole "Anglo-Saxons" thing traces back to the Ingvaeones tribes which were Pagans descended from Yngvi (aka Freyr, where Friday comes from). When they attach that Christian Protestant shit to it I gotta cringe. The origins are spiritually closer to Hinduism than that crap religion from the Levant.

Wow. So Aryan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehuff
Back