Anime and Manga v38

The new Vinland Saga chapter was depressingly short.
ah, don't remind me! i like to forget about Vinland saga for a year and then catchup... last i left off, Thorfinn was still a pussy, he's such a pussy i really the mangaka to just slaughter his entire tribe, save that slave brother of his for last.

Did Toriko end? I knew it was supposedly coming to a close, didn't know it had already happened.

Yeah it was pretty abrupt , the Author put some good closure on it but left some things open ended for possibilities it was a shame he was basically rushed to end things.

Yeah it was pretty abrupt , the Author put some good closure on it but left some things open ended for possibilities it was a shame he was basically rushed to end things.
story behind this?

story behind this?
Probably due to lack of sales or overall popularity. Not enough panty shots or romance hurr durr.

And on Dr. Stone...

Not sure what to make of it yet. Getting some Cage of Eden vibes. Heroes find their own but they're might be evil people who want to take over dun dun dun! Cure was found too fast in my opinion. Main character seems bland but second protagonist seems more interesting. Art looks good so far(same guy who did Eyeshield)

So we will probably get a bromance between smart guy (E=MC2 shirt wtf) and headstrong dude. Not sure if it wants to be a survival or gag manga. Most likely a mixture of both.

Overall:Will continue to read but not sure for how long.

story behind this?
Bottom line Toriko was slipping in popularity for Jump and when you don't pull numbers you can't have your seat at the table , it happened to Bleach as well , only Bleach was more noticeable because it was a legit member of the Big three alongside Naruto and One Piece at the height of its popularity.

Here I am still waiting for a G Gundam re-make and/or sequel....it'll happens guys!!!!!!!!!

Here I am still waiting for a G Gundam re-make and/or sequel....it'll happens guys!!!!!!!!!

This hand of mine is burning red!

It’s loud roar tells me to grasp victory!

ERUPTING!

BURNING!

FINGER!

And now…

HEAT END!

I just noticed that Girls of the Wilds has ended. Out of curiosity I skimmed the last two chapters, and it was crap. I have no regrets whatsoever dropping it (Queen was a shit character and the author was too obsessed with stuffing the MC with her that they didn't realize just about every.single.other.option was superior).

Sekiha Tenkyoken !!!!!!
THE SCHOOL OF THE UNDEFEATED OF THE EAST!!!

THE WINDS OF THE KING!!!

ZENSHIN!!! KEIRETSU!!!

TEMNPA KYORAN!!!

LOOK THE EAST IS BURNING RED!!!

0e56af547daa68c44183c9474a7b8497b21f0dec_hq.jpg

THE SCHOOL OF THE UNDEFEATED OF THE EAST!!!

THE WINDS OF THE KING!!!

ZENSHIN!!! KEIRETSU!!!

TEMNPA KYORAN!!!

LOOK THE EAST IS BURNING RED!!!

0e56af547daa68c44183c9474a7b8497b21f0dec_hq.jpg

Master !!!!!!!!!

This was so off the wall from the traditional Gundam style , but it fucking works so well.
Probably stems from the fact that the show didn't take itself too serious. I mean one of the Gundams was a freakin windmill. The stereotypes of each country were so bad that it was good.

But the story line was easy to follow and the ending was satisfying. Music and characters were good. A true gem to the gundam series.

I just noticed that Girls of the Wilds has ended. Out of curiosity I skimmed the last two chapters, and it was crap. I have no regrets whatsoever dropping it (Queen was a shit character and the author was too obsessed with stuffing the MC with her that they didn't realize just about every.single.other.option was superior).
Girls of the Wilds was shit once they went on vacation arc

So just in case anyone here is a die hard Highschool of the dead fan the author Daisuke Sato passed away so don't be hoping for another chapter of that any time soon.

Started watching Major 2 days ago. I just needed a long anime that would tide me over. If it's half as good as Crossgames, then I'm good.

Yes, I like Crossgames. Come at me!

Back