Angry Italians talk about Islam, Muslims and Immigration

jantar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wow. Italians are getting screwed over hard by their traitors in the government and the EU.

wheres the mafia when you need them

for real though, i see this situation starting WW3. something has to break. one of the less SJW countries like italy or turkey is going to snap and theyre going to have kristallnacht 2.0 and all hell is going to break loose

It's always the old folks that are the racists.

Best quote: "Go into one of their countries with a cross, they'll stick it up your ass." :D

I keep hearing they have all the work. Italy is doing bad economically and when people struggle financially, they always blame the brown man.

As you can see progressive/Marxist diversity does not work and should be fought against by everyone.

immigrants are bad. the music told me so.

Last edited:
its not like italy has a history of fascism and hating on immigrants. oh wait.

The global pushback is coming. Piety is meant for your own closet, not the streets.

This cult needs to be confined to Saudi Arabia at least.

Last edited:
The global pushback is coming. Piety is meant for your own closet, not the streets.

This cult needs to be confined to Saudi Arabia at most.
The pushback is all economic........my dad used to always say son white people are great, but if they start to struggle financially and the economy becomes sh1t. Watch your back, We saw what happened to the Jews when the economy became bad in Germany. Nothing scarier than poor white people

The "old folk" aren't afraid of what people think of their opinions.

The new generation have feared built into them. Say one thing negative about how the Government want to run things and you'll be mocked and lose your job / future.

Embarrassing really. Spineless.

The pushback is all economic........my dad used to always say son white people are great, but if they start to struggle financially and the economy becomes sh1t. Watch your back, We saw what happened to the Jews when the economy became bad in Germany. Nothing scarier than poor white people

You shouldn't listen to your dad on this matter.

When people are blocking passage to work because of their piety that's a problem. These are antithetical values to Western/Christian ones.

Jesus said to pray in your closet with door closed.

He said to not let your right hand know what your left hand is giving.

Islam in every single society leeches off of the non-Muslim. That is the essence of religious piety.

Further, your dad espouses blatant racism and you agree either him. That's a problem.

Finally, as if it matters, are Italians considered caucasian? Not that I care.

Glad to see fascism rising around the world. It's the only thing that can fix this mess.

This explains it perfectly.

White people growing with economic prosperity, you're going to meet some of the kindest people on this planet. When that turns to shit, it all snaps. White people are really nice, until they aren't. Throw in the threat of not existing or immigrants taking their jobs, hey what do you expect?

You shouldn't listen to your dad on this matter.

When people are blocking passage to work because of their piety that's a problem. These are antithetical values to Western/Christian ones.

Jesus said to pray in your closet with door closed.

He said to not let your right hand know what your left hand is giving.

Islam in every single society leeches off of the non-Muslim. That is the essence of religious piety.

Further, your dad espouses blatant racism and you agree either him. That's a problem.

Finally, as if it matters, are Italians considered caucasian? Not that I care.
Yeah, italians are caucasians.

European civilizations are the most dangerous of all due to the impulse to "help" and "get along" with other civilizations, until the crude realization that other civilizations are not like them and do not really care for getting along with them. This is followed by an often violent backlash, rationalized by martyrdom, against those who have abused their "hospitality" and "kindness", even though it is they who have often engineered the impossible situation of unwilling co-existence for themselves, without being willing to take responsibility for it.

It is like marrying a psychotic woman out of a naive, temporary impulse of passion, and wondering why the relationship turns out bad.

Last edited:
You really have no clue how Rome/Italy was founded, eh?

really dont care. italy exported the mafia to the world.

fucking hilarious they are bitching about a few bengalis.

Back