Angela Magana: I'm only in the UFC because I'm hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
tuf20-angela-magana.jpg

132.gif

Steven Seagal: "I hope I can be remembered as a great writer and actor, and not just as a sex symbol."

steven_seagal_703221.jpg

It's funny Magana made fun of Cyborg for looking like the villain from SAW, because Magana herself looks like Michael Myers from HALLOWEEN 4:

MV5BZTI0MzJhODYtNDdkOC00ZmVhLTg4YmUtOGVjODBkNGFlMjQ0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyNDQ2NjI@._V1_.jpg

im not into hating on womens appearances but you make a valid point

Not hot. Bangable from a distance, but when you look up close there's something really weird about her face going on. I think it's the eyes, she's got little beady eyes and they're too far apart lol

Hot?

LMAO

She's ugly
You must be one desperate person to even get near her

She gives of the vibe that she reeks of urine
And i say this in a non fighter bashing way
Not that she is much of a fighter

To be fair, she probably thinks she is hot because of dumbass dudes in MMA giving her attention at the gym. It's like plain and ugly women in the military. A 5 is treated like a 10 because guys are tired of using their hands.

She isn't an inbred biker lesbian like some WMMAers so she actually believes she is hot.

She is probably having a meltdown because things aren't going the way she planned. Outside of loser MMA fans, her pictures didn't result in people thinking she was hot. Snitching on Cyborg resulted in a lot more people taking Borg' s side over her. She'll probably be dead within a few years. Isn't good enough to make a living as a fighter, isn't hot enough to make a good living as an IG model unless she wants to be poor, and now she has a shitty reputation.
The escalation in this post made me literally lol

But you hit the nail on the head with her being relatively "hot" in the context of a gym

It's funny Magana made fun of Cyborg for looking like the villain from SAW, because Magana herself looks like Michael Myers from HALLOWEEN 4:

MV5BZTI0MzJhODYtNDdkOC00ZmVhLTg4YmUtOGVjODBkNGFlMjQ0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyNDQ2NjI@._V1_.jpg

A fine observation indeed

Everyone acts like they're puzzled and don't understand why she would say this.

Really? You still haven't realized the effects of the internet?

Frail nerds and fat basement dwellers has basically made every woman on this planet think they're it these days.

Even scruffy, obnoxious, feminist tomboys gets more praise in this day and age than a f-n model would in the 80's.

With that in mind, of course Magana can claim she is hot. She never would have done if we lived in the 80's, mark my words!

Im dying <DrakeLaugh>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back