Andrew McCabe FIRED

According to the new York times trump is livid now that Mueller has subpoenad his docs

You are referring to certain people within government as "swamp things". I'm pointing out the biggest abomination in the swamp right now, is the president. He is using his power to fire or influence the firing of people he doesn't like.

I disagree. I see it the other way around.

You too SBJJ, any links about Contreras being one of the FISA judges, or did you just "echo" the fuck up @second sight made?

Did you miss the new texts released. Where he is outed as s FISA judge? How would they know that?

You understand these courts are secret?

How bout this. Show us something that backs up the assertion that all the FISA judges are Republicans. Since that is actually the assertion being made.

Until you can provide something besides partisan BS backing that up then it's not true

Former CIA head honcho John Brennan does not mince words in his takedown of Trump.

john_brennan.png

-----

Inb4 :
Deep State, MAGA, MAGA , MAGA ...
..Rinse...Repeat.

be fair this guy is a drone striking CIA typical covert evil POS. i google for 1 second and boom ¨used to be head of CIA¨. you know many counties in world do not have secret drone bombing programs and ´´´´arm rebels´´´´ right?

yeah like he so moral

I disagree. I see it the other way around.

You mean as far as everyone else being more of a problem than Trump? I definitely think there is enough evidence to show Trump uses his position to fire those that disagree with him on issues. If there wasn't as much staff turn over most people may not view McCabe being fired as such a big deal. That's Trumps history as president though.

You mean as far as everyone else being more of a problem than Trump? I definitely think there is enough evidence to show Trump uses his position to fire those that disagree with him on issues.

I think they're has been more than enough justifucation established to fire Comey and McCabe.

If there wasn't as much staff turn over most people may not view McCabe being fired as such a big deal. That's Trumps history as president though.

That's what happens when you are in control of your administration and hold people accountable. People get fired.

I think they're has been more than enough justifucation established to fire Comey and McCabe.

That's what happens when you are in control of your administration and hold people accountable. People get fired.

Timing is really everything here. If you look at everything going objectively, this should at least raise an eyebrow. Late friday night two days before he retired. That doesn't at least make you question the motives behind this?

Massive derailment from thread topic
maybe you should read trumps tweets cause all of this is just an attempt to discredit anyone with direct knowledge and witness to trumps behavior. Its not about McCabe's leaking about Hillary. Trumps tweets reveal that. Its about Mueller.

Timing is really everything here. If you look at everything going objectively, this should at least raise an eyebrow. Late friday night two days before he retired. That doesn't at least make you question the motives behind this?

I think the DOJ, and Trump, wanted to make sure McCabe didn't get his pension. That is why they fired him two days before he retired.

maybe you should read trumps tweets cause all of this is just an attempt to discredit anyone with direct knowledge and witness to trumps behavior. Its not about McCabe's leaking about Hillary. Trumps tweets reveal that. Its about Mueller.
No. The thread is about McCabe being fired. You have an entire thread where you guys circle jerk to ANY gossip about the Russia investigation

No. The thread is about McCabe being fired. You have an entire thread where you guys circle jerk to ANY gossip about the Russia investigation
Trump is making it about the Russia investigation.

Trump's tweets are about the McCabe firing, dummy.

This has been in the headlines for the last 3 days that the FBI was recommending McCabe to be fired. It's not just right out of the blue. They knew if they didn't fire him within the next 48 hours that he would receive a pension that he doesn't deserve.

Back