Andre Fili Calls Out Zabit Magomedsharipov For UFC 227 in Los Angeles

Like both guys, but I think Fili gets it done here. He's fought and beat way better comp than Zabit.

I wouldn't complain. :cool:

Good call out, but fuck off with wanting to fight in LA. I want to see Zabit fight in Moscow, let him fight the bigger fights in the USA. No offense to Fili, but he isn't exactly a big fight in any way, lol.

LOL at the dude who got fucking flatlined by Yair calling out Zabit now

{<jordan}
HAHAHA yeah bro fighters never improve.

At least Fili has the nuts to call out the guy the entire division is ducking. This is an awesome matchup.

Interesting fight. He'll be the best fighter Zabit has fought by a significant margin.

I'm surprised he isn't ranked, you'd think beating Bermudez would get him somewhere.

In a five rounder, Fili may have a chance. Zabit is super flashy and fun, and like all flashy fun fighters, we tend to think they are more dangerous than they really are, not to mention the flashy style makes them gas. Zabit's tremendous size advantage will be negated, not to mention that his hand game is not on par with his TKD and grappling and Kyle exposed some serious flaws in his game. In a five round fight, a big and long scrappy tough guy could give him problems. Heck, even in a five rounder, Kyle may have even won as he took the momentum and won the third round after Zabit gassed hardcore.

Fili of all people in the division...he'll get absolutely smashed. It's not like I don't want to see this but I think there are tons of more interesting, more competitive match-ups for Zabit than this.

Its not like anyone is lining up to fight Zabit. Fili is a decent enough challenge and comes to throw down plus its a good name on Zabit's resume. Keep Zabit busy by any means imo.

R.I.P. Andre Fili.

Yes!!! Next best opponent for him. Andre will Bang. Thinking some crazy spinning stuff to get the crowd pumped... then maybe a finish... #Respect !!!

hahahahha yes please, i love watching fili get his ass beat.

i dislike fili

I can see this being made. The UFC loves TAM fighters and they basically get what they ask for when it comes to title shots and short notice fights surrounded with some buzz.

Interesting fight. He'll be the best fighter Zabit has fought by a significant margin.

I'm surprised he isn't ranked, you'd think beating Bermudez would get him somewhere.
Makes it even crazier that Zabit is somehow #12 after beating 3 no-name fighters with a 2-6 UFC record in total (and those 2 wins are both from Bochniak).

Just goes to show that you can never trust the UFC rankings.

In Moscow, down.
UFC 227? Fuck no.
Zabit needs to fight in Russia, and i think he fits very well in the co main.
Volkov vs. winner of Blaydes/Overeem as main event.

Back