News Anderson Silva vs Chael Sonnen 3 In Boxing - San Paulo,Brazil - June 15th

Or Colby mittens...nah I like yours better lol.

I'm sure you're aware that the official Sherdog unit of measurement for chins is Bispings, sir StonedLemur. Perhaps for punching power we could implement a similar unit of measurement.

How many Fitches do you think Pereira's left hook would come in at?

I'm sure you're aware that the official Sherdog unit of measurement for chins is Bispings, sir StonedLemur. Perhaps for punching power we could implement a similar unit of measurement.

How many Fitches do you think Pereira's left hook would come in at?

So chins are "Bischins", and I'd estimate 50 Fitch's equal 1 Poatan sir lol.

Anderson Silva and this promoter should be ashamed of themselves with this boxing match up. It's nothing but a money grab.

I don't blame Chael as he'll tell you this doesn't make sense on any level outside of payday.

As an Anderson fan I'm cringing at this. Why can so few fighters retire with dignity?
I truly think that only GSP has done it properly - at least as far as the long-reigning champs go.

He's had some other things going on but zero fights since Bisping and he's clearly staying retired. He's not in the news for the wrong reasons and really seems to be living his best life - and a lot of it is private. Good for him. That's a tough thing to do for a guy like him.

I truly think that only GSP has done it properly - at least as far as the long-reigning champs go.

He's had some other things going on but zero fights since Bisping and he's clearly staying retired. He's not in the news for the wrong reasons and really seems to be living his best life - and a lot of it is private. Good for him. That's a tough thing to do for a guy like him.
Brian Stann got out before taking too much damage. I always felt he had a lot left in the tank but he probably made the right choice.

I already posted this when sherdog did. And it's Anderson's retirement fight

4 rounds. 3 minute rounds. 14 oz gloves. Apparently Chael vs Masvidal in October.

He said all this on Good Guy/Bad Guy today.

Last edited:
When he did that I can't think of an earlier case of open heel wwe like behavior. Innovative for the time.
Chael was the OG!
His press conference w/ Tito is legendary.

Age 47 and 49. Never too old the have funny memes.
<6>
This is boxing though. Sonnen's wrestling is no relevance in this fight but the long reach of Silva will matter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cauã masagão
Back