Anderson Silva talks Daniel Cormier: "I respect Danny ... but Jon Jones is the best fighter"

BANN for fighter bashing..
xrfh2.jpg

Except that cormier was about 30 pounds heavier than the one Anderson fought
well, he was fighting at HW, against a way bigger guy. and no, he was at most 10 or maybe 15 pounds heavier. he goes into the cage at LHW at around 230 pounds. DC is a big guy

contaminated aphrodisiacs.

Shertards are weird. They go about the eye test for vitor, borrachinha, and so on. Yet, Silva has always had a pretty unimpressive body. No huge lats, nothing odd....but god they love to believe he was systematically on PEDs. It's nonsense, the man is clean.

Meh your troll game is getting ahittier and shittier, i dont know if your even a fan of AS or mocking him now

Hi JosjR86
Lemme guess....
GSP nuthugger?

yeah...your opinions do not matter.

Anderson is innocent. That smear campaign you guys have been waging for years is over now.

Yup Anderson is the All Natty GOAT.

I like both Anderson and Cormier and do unfortunately agree that Jones is a better fighter than Cormier, but the rest of this diatribe is very unusual. How is he lucky? He dominated that fight with very little effort and would do so tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after

I think Daniel would fight him again. This time Silva may get KO'ed.

Lol even if people did listen to silvas bullshit, no one cares about a steroid user praising another steroid user. In this case I'm also not surprised

Anyone else read this in tommy toe hold’s Anderson voice?

a roider siding with a roider? omfg...
btw, i do think dc took it easy on anderson. he shoulve just embarrassed andy.

Lol even if people did listen to silvas bullshit, no one cares about a steroid user praising another steroid user. In this case I'm also not surprised
No one cares ... yet thread is 11 pages? LMAO

Anderson Silva barely used anything, certainly not on the level of other doppers, like GSP

No one cares ... yet thread is 11 pages? LMAO

Anderson Silva barely used anything, certainly not on the level of other doppers, like GSP
We get it, you're still crying at the fact your favorite fighter was caught on roids twice. BTW look at the post above the one you just quoted me, does it look like he cares? its got 11 pages because people like me saying who gives a shit and you crybabies like you posting in it more then once because of how butthurt it makes you lmao

With the way he's talking you'd think Daniel was the one with the ruined legacy and not Anderson. Sad!

We get it, you're still crying at the fact your favorite fighter was caught on roids twice. BTW look at the post above the one you just quoted me, does it look like he cares? its got 11 pages because people like me saying who gives a shit and you crybabies like you posting in it more then once because of how butthurt it makes you lmao
AABD0520-1AF8-4644-8A92-C925BA70389E.jpeg

anderson did better against DC than the UFC HW GOAT, let that sink in

On short notice as well. AS landed a couple shots but DC's wrestling was just so much better.

Fact is 50 years from now Anderson Silva will still be remembered as one of the GOATs.

DC will not. He is a great fighter but The Spider had that "it" factor that the Olympian does not have

Fact is 50 years from now Anderson Silva will still be remembered as one of the GOATs.

DC will not. He is a great fighter but The Spider had that "it" factor that the Olympian does not have
DC was also wrecked by Jones 2X in his prime.

E88EE033-B435-409C-B5CE-5D12CE1B9A2D.png DF51D0B8-93F5-4FFE-A22B-93DF6965564D.jpeg 84ECE643-9FCD-4D27-8F0C-8E2801B6652C.jpeg

DC and Anderson are in different category of goats. DC is a clean LHW and HW champ, who also won the strikeforce HW tournament. Anderson didn't even win the goat of cheaters in my goat of cheaters poll lol. Fact? based on nothing. More like something you wish

DC and Anderson are in different category of goats. DC is a clean LHW and HW champ, who also won the strikeforce HW tournament. Anderson didn't even win the goat of cheaters in my goat of cheaters poll lol. Fact? based on nothing. More like something you wish
Based on Pro MMA fighters who confirmed that Anderson is the GOAT along with Fedor.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/your-fighter´s-goat.3730621/page-11

Fedor: 37
Silva: 36
Jones: 29
GSP: 16

Pro MMA fighters’ opinions > Basement dwellers on Sherdog

USADA is not trustworthy. Their reports are meaningless.

Silva is innocent. And that's shattering one of the foundational aspects of being a GSP nuthugger.
You know, jon, that this delusionality is a side effect of crack rock, right? The USADA report is wrong but Chael is right?

Wow.

Also, how many fucking accounts do you have, jon???

Back