Rumored Anderson Silva, Lyoto Machida, Luke Rockhold, and Michael Bisping to fight in a one-night Karate Combat tournament

Now that Bellator is gone, Karate Combat is the new retirement home for former UFC champs.

Honestly can't wait to see this, should be a lot of fun

Who said it's a done deal?

They need to hold these fights on this stage in MK or its not bein real.

cmNhZGUucG5n
They fight on the moon!

GCIrIGVWcAA9Dxj.jpg

Loved all of them but not particularly excited to see any of getting KOd. Seems espicially risky for Bisping

Is karate the new bare knuckle for former MMA guys?

bisping hasn't fought since 2017! anderson is almost 50! this sounds kind of cool but could easily get depressing in a hurry
wow this blew my mind. He hasnt fought in 7 years??? Surely doesnt feel that long, I would have guessed like 3.

Doesn't Ping have like two full on knee replacements and now straight up completely blind in one eye?
I think he's the last person who should be considering competing in a contact sport again even if it's a exhibition match, plus I remember him saying one of the main reasons for him calling it quits was due to the good eye starting to have issues of its own after the Kelvin KO.

Absolutely! He has various lucrative gigs … to risk his eyesight - and brain health, and artificial knees - for a fight purse is absolutely foolish in my opinion.

I also don’t understand how any commission allows a 40+ half blind man with artificial joints to compete in full contact combat sports.

Threadly reminder that Michael Bisping absolutely dominated Anderson Silva in their primes

Outstruck him for five rounds Anderson only landed one flying me when Bisping's mouthpiece fell out

Luke gets self KOd taking off his warm up gear.

As great as Andy is if its a KARATE Tourney (AS stated) Machida wins no thought needed. Whether it's prime form or now.

In a MMA. Tourney if all in Prime Anderson embarrasses all.. if held today for MMA I might go Rockhold just think he may be in best shape.

Last edited:

Now that Bellator is gone, Karate Combat is the new retirement home for former UFC champs.

Honestly can't wait to see this, should be a lot of fun

I don’t believe it. Bisping has no business competing again.

Back