Anderson Silva calls out Nick Diaz

This is embarrassing for AS.
I'm a big fan of his but this was a horrible fight and I have no interest in seeing Nick in the cage ever again.

The only thing good about that fight was all the Nick Shoops it provided.

I'd rather see silva attempt another run but this is one of the few fights that Diaz might take

WTF? This is another reason why I can't stand mma these days. These fighters just want money fights and could care less about the fans or the sport. I do give Silva credit for calling out Yoel Romero, but even then he demanded it be for an interm title, and no way he deserves even an intern title shot.

This fight made no sense the first time.

Anderson should just follow Nick into retirement.

Anderson loves calling out WW's, smaller guys. He has no shame. First fight was fucking atrocious anyway

"One of the best fights in the history of the sport"? Fuck off Andy.

Is Andy still relevant in today's MW division? Nick wouldn't even consider him a "money fight" nowadays.

I guess anything to get Diaz back in the cage, but I'm not sure Anderson is a red panty night anymore so I doubt Nick would do it.

I still want Silva vs GSP TBH,

I would much rather see Nick fight someone else , but at this point I'll take it

Anderson was a genius in the octagon. His body can no longer keep up with his genius. Funny how it's that odd way of thinking outside the box that makes the genius so special. Funny how in this context, it would be better for this genius to just hang'em up and go away.

Anderson is a weirdo. That was not one of the best fights in history, Nick is suspended right now and will probably never fight again, plus does he forget the fact he was busted for roids in that fight?

Why would anyone care?

Zero interest. I'd rather see Silva vs. Weidman 3 or maybe Silva vs. Vitor 2 or something. Nick Diaz is not relevant at all.

granted the fight has not been made yet, but the Shertards who claim that Nick is "stupid" and "ruining his career" by sitting out may want to rethink their short-sighted criticisms.

Nick lost to Condit, took a year off, and came back for a title shot vs. GSP...loses that fight, takes almost two years off, gets a PPV headlining slot vs. Silva...loses that fight, takes 2.5 years off, may walk into another lucrative fight with Silva?

yeah, that Nick Diaz is such a dummy isn't he. Same shit with Nate. It may suck to be fans and not see either of them fight as often as we would like, but sitting out makes a lot more sense than some of their critics are willing to admit...

It obviously was his biggest pay day since being champ and probably he is most confident fighting nick again than someone else

Back