Anderson is the goat. Fedor does not come close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even close, he failed his other test:

"The Brazilian fighter tested positive for drostanolone, an anabolic steroid, in addition to a form of androstane, on Jan. 9. He tested positive for drostanolone again on Jan. 31, as well as anti-anxiety medication, which also is considered a banned substance."
http://www.espn.co.uk/mma/story/_/id/13432162/anderson-silva-suspended-one-year-failed-drug-tests

Also remember this:

mrzdwx.jpg

andersonsilva2.jpg

How does Andersons sausage taste? I heard he enjoys a little meat himself :D

87167801-diet-failure-of-fat-man-eating-fast-food-hot-dog-on-plate-breakfast-for-overweight-person-who-greedi.jpg

giphy.gif

No fedors run was the best. Silva doesn't get brownie points for being in the ufc.

Fedor
Gsp
Jones
Igor
Silva
Liddell
Wand
Couture
Shogun
Henderson
Hughes
Saku
Gracie
DC
Werdum
Noguiera
Jackson
Edgar
Barnett
Diaz
Gomi
Connor
Diaz
Mousasi
Demetrius
Askren
Coleman

Igor? Are you serious? No Aldo?

Failed once after he had nearly lost his leg mid-fight. Drug tested in his next fight and nearly beat the current champion. GSP still hasn't fought in the USADA era and never rematched Hendricks.
Why should he rematch a guy who he already defeated and has been getting his arse kicked ever since the drug testing got serious?

And prime Fedor smashes Jones who is a HW masquerading as a LHW.
Does he make weight? Then there is no "masquerading" about it. It's idiotic to say such just because he's tall and has a long wingspan. Was Thomas Hearns "masquerading" as a welterweight? It's comments like yours that make it easy to see why someone years ago somebody coined the term "SHERTARDED".

Can’t be goat if you can’t even defeat drug tests.

Pdp8NPJ.gif

Everyone knows Anderson went to the UFC because the competition was easier. He couldn't beat Chonan or a 4-7 Takase.

The only thing impressive with Anderson is that he never bled in the octagon. There is only one photo of him with a wound and it does not even bleed. Its like WTF is he? He was knocked out in the octagon he broke his leg in the octagon but he never fuckin bled. Only blood on him was his enemies. IF anyone have a picture or a video where he has a cut thats bleeding please show me.

Anderson choked out Hendo. hendo koed Fedor

Anderson lost to Takase. Takase lost to Big Nog, who Fedor destroyed twice. MMath is fun. And then Jeremy also lost to Ando, who lost to Bisping who lost to Hendo who beat Fedor but lost to Hendo who lost to Ando who was defeated by Chonan who lost to Hendo who lost to Big Nog who lost to Fedor..... so...... think that one through.

Anderson is my personal top too but no need to shit on Fedor to make your point Anderson's accomplishments speak for themselves , I still think Jones surpasses both

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back